Journalytix - Trade Data Analysis, Real-Time News Feed, Automated Journaling - Out Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Aug 29, 2018.

1. We are happy to announce the launch of Journalytix, The next-Generation Trade Support System. This cloud-based system works with XTrader, Jigsaw daytradr, MT4, MT5, NinjaTrader 8 & Stellar platforms as well as CQG, Rithmic, GAIN capital and TT Rest Feeds.

Multiple Accounts, Multiple Currencies, Multiple Market Types. All on 1 Dashboard!

iPadBig.jpg

Used by proprietary trading firms to enhance their trader performance, Journalytix gives you the facts you need to make informed decisions about the direction of your trading AND it alerts you to changes in performance you may not have even been aware of.

Works for both individual traders and teams of traders, with options for setting up trade groups for reporting purposes.

- Real time financial news and browser notifications for global economic releases keep you instantly updated on both scheduled and unscheduled market-impacting events.

- Real-Time Trade Performance Charting showing you how those news events impacted your trading.

- 1 minute and 5 minute audio/visual alerts of pending economic releases

- Real-Time RISK analysis shows the correlation between risk and P&L

- 1-Click trade journaling allows you to quickly enter rich text/images/videos to journal your trades and additional data/tags to use in the analysis tools

- Rich Trade Data Analysis, letting you discover what's working for you & what isn't

- P&L Calendar - giving an amazing overview of trends over time for adjusting strategy.

Knowledge is power & Journalytix gives you the facts about your trading that help you make powerful decisions about your trading Future. Anything else is just guessing.

For more on these innovative tools, and to take a 14 day free trial - check out the Journalytix web site.

From the team at Jigsaw Trading.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. heispark

heispark

Regarding the 'Social Sharing' feature, is this audited objective trading result? I mean, when people see my Journalytix trading result, can they trust it's not manipulated? (For example, people could trust journals posted to Myfxbook or Forex Factory's Trade Explorer.) My broker is AMP Futures with CQG feed.
    Thanks,

3. Right now, trades are sent from our app, which connects to other apps/data deeds. So it's automated upload. It's sent via SSL too, so as far as I am aware, no-one can 'crack' the message format.

So yes - it can be trusted.

heispark likes this.
  4. heispark

heispark

Excellent! Then can I say Jornalytix is the product satisfying this demand?

Objective 3d party assured journal like Myfxbook for Futures?
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...red-journal-like-myfxbook-for-futures.333434/

5. heispark likes this.
  6. Kalisto

Kalisto

Great tool. However, I’m concerned about the protection of the intellectual property.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/jigsaw-leaderboard-32-profitable-but-those-gamers.323649/
    “In particular, afew traders were scaling into big offside positions to try & get a higher win rate.Trouble is - we do manually check the results - and any trading that looks 'too good' is investigated.”

First, the app is web-based instead of functioning locally, then collects our trading in realtime and full details, as can appear on the leaderboard. To an extent, I feel that TraderVue is safer because it permits delayed manual imports.

I guess I would join Journalytix only ig it had a version that can function disconnected from the internet, giving me some reassurance

7. Good points

With Journalytix, you do not need to connect it in real time. It's just an option. You also don't need to import.

TT Rest - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data since you last connected, even if you weren't on line.
    CQG - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data for the current day
    Rithmic - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data since you last connected
    Stellar - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data since you last connected
    GAIN - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data for the current day
    IB (coming soon) - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data for the current day
    Ninja - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data for the current day
    BitFinex - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data for the current day
    Tradovate - when you connect, it will automatically pull all trade data for the current day

The amount of history it'll pull varies because a lot of feeds don't have history beyond the current day. So if you simply connect at the end of the trading day, it'll import for you.

8. Kalisto

Kalisto

Goo to hear, thanks. For the connections without history, it would be nice to be able to import statements, even in a generic way, from Excel format, in order to fill the cheese holes (it’s easy to miss a day). An incomplete track record is not worth much
    To be noted, Tradervue has statement imports which are connection specific so have been optimized)

Other than that, we opt out of the leaderboard, is it guaranteed our trading won’t be scrutinized ?

9. Kalisto

Kalisto

Other questions if you don’t mind.

Looking at the P&L calendar, specifically the “max DD” and “max gain” stats, are those derived from open or closed trades ? By that I mean, is the definition “intra-trade”, are the market data extremes during a position is held taken into account, including MFE/MAE or only entry/exit data ?

10. Kalisto

Kalisto

About this module, are the commissions only applied on past trades, requiring a manual intervention often to correct the new trading data, or can this helper apply these settings for present and future realtime trades as well (despite new expiry contracts) ?
    I’d expect for something that can be configured as “set and forget”, once and for good. Thanks

#10     Nov 5, 2019