Objective 3d party assured journal like Myfxbook for Futures?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heispark, Jun 17, 2019.

1. heispark

heispark

In Forex, I can hook my MT4 account to Myfxbook to allow people to see accurate and objective trading performance I make in real-time. Are there any similar real-time services for Futures? I made some research but unfortunately I couldn't find any.

2. gaussian

gaussian

I'm curious what you mean by "3rd party assured". I wouldn't trust MyFxBook any farther than I could throw it. The trust a verifying organization gives is entirely in it's reputation.

You will probably want to look for successful and well know CPAs in your area. They are probably one of the few people who can objectively judge a portfolio good or bad. Despite what people think, these websites that allow anyone to join and post their "stats" are no better than the writing on the bathroom wall in the pit.

heispark likes this.
  3. heispark

heispark

I just wanted to find some way to brag my performance to other people in some kinda 'objective' way, rather than posting screen captured profit/loss statement. That's all.... o_O

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  4. traderob

traderob

Collective2.

small monthly fee , but all trades verified.

SimpleMeLike and heispark like this.
  5. heispark

heispark

Thank you for the information..... It's too bad TD Ameritrade is not supported..... :(

6. fan27

fan27

7. traderob

traderob

He was asking for "objective".
    tradervue trades can be edited by the trader who owns it, possibly in a 'subjective' way.

8. fan27

fan27

Good point...so not really an "auditing" tool but informational for the user.

9. heispark,

You use ThinkorSwim platform.

Download the TOS app and screenshot with your mobile phone and show your daily PnL to people if you wish to brag about your trading results.

10. traderob

traderob

Yes, exactly.
    if you are doing large numbers of trades then tradervue has all the bells and whistles needed to analyse and show them graphically.
    But gives no proof for a 3rd party.

#10     Jun 17, 2019
    fan27 likes this.