Is It Time To Ban Desterio?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Never met em. I figured any chick that does yoga daily must be nice. Every one I have ever known is. 99% at least... there was that one :D. So I stand corrected.... they 'seem' like nice people.

Hey what about Klaiman, is he alright or is he a fraud? Desterio says he's a fraud. He seemed like a nice guy too. Oh well.

#51     Aug 17, 2018
  2. Hey V, the sad part of living in the times we are living in is the there are so many scammers, trying to separate people from their money, that, well healthy skepticism is really required when dealing with some sad songs one could hear. I don't know who the CSE folks are, but I can tell you there is a lot more of pulling at the heart strings and not enough meat on the bones of this story, that it should really give a cause for pause.

As far as Mr. Klainman, I don't know him so I couldn't say, but, as I have said before, it is far easier and more profitable to just be able to trade rather than run a service. For example, 10Mio, even at 12%, 18% fee, you are talking 200k+, per year.

Now to most folks 10mio is a lot of money, but to finance in general, it's really not that much. IF and that is a bigly IF you can trade, income is not a question. So as far as Mr. Klainman, I don't know if he can trade, or if his system can be taught, or even if it works. I don't know if he is just a marketer posing as a trader. But the reality is, if you can trade your blotter speaks for you, and you don't need any buzz.

The Ever Practical VIPER

#52     Aug 17, 2018
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

There is no USA constitution to protect you, pity troll since you have no name and so no nationality. Lol, exposed! Cry and go away from this site.
    Ask your UBS' buddies to dry your tears.
    This is probably photos of his home? Or is it how it will be soon.
    Who is interested, please PM I can submit you with the appraisal and photos right before eviction.

#53     Aug 17, 2018
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Because at a certain point you are feeling like this internet place is very dear to you, so you are starting to make your best to improve it and it cleans up. the whole existence on Earth is Mayya, and since we are dedicating our time to this web place, why not to keep it as we would in real life - liers and offenders have to be banned.

#54     Aug 17, 2018
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you - the meat will grow our of justice and miracles. Miracles happening, our survival up to date is the real miracle.
    When the story starts I thought all the world will be with us... when later the first blackmailing came, I apply to Et and found beautiful and precious support, out of majority barking.
    We are me, I often write "we" because of my husband, but he is totally absorbed in our legal documents preparation.
    No heartstrings, tears, please - I am crying enough for all ( when forget to meditate or to have wine), so it is for the Victory to be, in the name of my mother, our children and all individual traders rights, thanks!

#55     Aug 17, 2018
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

he is not a trader, he is KGB infiltrate or something like this. Observing his style he is pretty much soviet origin - scandalous, lier, offensive, personal insults. And no evidence of his so-called skills. please, wake up! You are a friend and this one is a troll.

#56     Aug 17, 2018
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Excuse me - I maybe not understand well, do you mean evidence against one who has to be banned?
    In this case, here it is, in my post above, just posting again. And as you clearly stated - 24 hours later, only hearsay, photos of his apartment and appeal to USA Constitution, lol.
    From my post #41, here above:

But I will make simple questions and if he is not a troll and wishes not to be banned, he will have to answer with facts, not personal insults as he always does.
    www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/trading-couple-for-3-years-are-harassed-by-ubs-bahamas-your-help-will-bring-victory.320417/page-28
    How he obtained followed facts:

1. Our house had fire damage
    2. Our house had water damages (lie)
    3. Some of our beds were on the floor (Japanese's tatami style, which for his"high"intellectc means scandal)
    4. the house was full of cat feces (ridiculous lie, unless he had access after our eviction and the cats were hidden during the 3-hour violent ride)
    5. we had an engineering business
    There is plain evidence that he is degrading ET's values with his presence, posts, and activity.

And so, more the 24 hours later:
    He has no facts - only " I am calling the USA constitution", what? I can not stop to laugh, once you are fictitious identity and is asked real question of how you obtained private dates, what does it mean USA constitution with you, troll? Or you have to put your real name, your ID, then you can.
    Tomroton, you are here many years, even before I learned the word "trade", and this brings to me honour you and to hope that you will have clear and fair expertise and help ET community to understand this real and dangerous troll who is sent here with unknown reason, but certainly more malicious then good.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    #57     Aug 17, 2018
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Yes - this school is Universal, started by our dear dad Aristotle - Natural Law, School:
    Honesty, values, honor, style, dignity
    Then Platone, - the Academy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy
    and many others for centuries.

You certainly failed to attend, sorry, you are living in the age of the internet. Just stop being the servant of scandalous one, become yourself, where you are beautiful and unique and you can and you will shine, inside and outside.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    #58     Aug 17, 2018
  9. [​IMG]

#59     Aug 17, 2018
  10. RRY16

RRY16

You and your wife should start a cat sitting service to help pay your rent and lawyer bills.

#60     Aug 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.