Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

lOl, I have never been there will go soon, hopefully!
    Thank you for Good Luck!

#271     Aug 12, 2018
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Well, I still prefer her in comparison of her accuser, as in this quote already stated by another member
    But the identity of accuser makes me refuse all the accusation against Xela without hesitations. He is , UBS' troll himself. Here are the facts, which I am pasting from another thread https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...e-it-wasnt-a-ponzi.323665/page-4#post-4707099:
    1. "house was with cats feces" - it was not, was clean and suitable even to host our high ranked neighbors. So the feces can be only after eviction (during the violent attack some cats may be hide inside) and this fact can be known only to one who came in after eviction
    2. "house has a fire" - true, one room was destroyed and closed. But where from does he get this information?
    3. "house had water damages" - lie or in the alternative, someone opened water after our eviction. Again how he obtained info?
    4. "we had money from engineering business" - where does this info come from?
    5. mattresses on the floor - yes aka Japanese tatami.
    Five details, not one - so now we can close but with right way, the troll is exposed.
    Convinced?
    And the rest, it just words with which UBS' attorneys persuaded the court in 2015, lies and hiding documents. For this reason, they are scared to go on trial and tried to squeeze us, even hiring trolls here.
    No, we don't lose money, we had on our account twice the amount of interests and four years before the contract expiration when we would repay the principal.

#272     Aug 12, 2018
  3. Tell
    1. I am still waiting for my check from UBS
    2. If the money was in the account you could have paid the principal back to remove the lien and then sued UBS for wahtever breach of duty you believe they committed.

#273     Aug 12, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

If somebody is genuinely interested, I will summarize one more time, our case against UBS. The case now has five actions:
    1. Our appeal which was filed on 1 February 2018, in the Court of Appeal, after obtaining in December 2017, the leave to appeal from the same judge who made the order for possession in 2015.
    In his ruling, the judge indicated that our appeal is not hopeless but refused a stay based on hearsay that house losing value. Promptly on the same week of December 2017, we provided a new appraisal, showing that house has increased in value 10%, even if fire made some damages, because of the works of improvement made in the prestigious community where it located, Lyford Cay, Bahamas.
    The Court of Appeal is not giving us a date for hearing our application for set aside the possession order.
    2. The Privy Councill UK allowed our application for a special leave to appeal against the single judge decision refusing a stay, which normally always would be granted until the determination of all hearings. Especially when the house value is covering three times the eventual bank's credit and the bank is in liquidation.
    3. Our cross-action - 12 claims against UBS. Yes, we had money on account to pay all interests twice, but not to pay principal. The principal would expire in four years. Time enough to making it all back many times from trading, considering our performance' numbers.
    We are now in the Supreme Court in the discovery stage for the trial in September 2019.
    Plus we moved two separate actions against UBS' attorneys for malicious prosecutions and bailiff, his locksmith and others for property trespass and assault on the minor. In both cases the defendants refused the services of writs, so we have obtained now, last week, the court order for alternative service.
    The legal expenses for UBS were ordered in possession order and for us in the order for alternative service. All expenses will be considered in the final judgment and obviously have nothing to do with eviction the family of eight in financial distress.
    Please, visit our website and see the court documents. As always I am happy to answer any question except hysterical duo.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    #274     Aug 12, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

You were ordered to pay UBS' legal expenses to date, which you have failed to do. You're "trading" your account while receiving food-aid from the Bahamian govt—which is a crime.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    #275     Aug 12, 2018
  6. The appeal is not going to be heard for another year??

#276     Aug 12, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

She has not filed for an appeal. She's delusional.

#277     Aug 12, 2018
  8. 777

That is not true, but why do you think it is?

Seriously... why?

Xela was one of our most prolific posters (thousands) who had more likes than posts with a srong following among the sharper posters/traders.

You show up with 23 posts, followed by no one; four Likes, showing no strong ideas in your posts while making incredible and negative statements about Xela in a number of posts while offering no evidence.

Who are you and what is your negative Xela fixation.. as can be seen by scanning your paltry number of posts?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    #278     Aug 13, 2018
  9. destriero

destriero

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/malicious-multinicks-stalking.323223/

#279     Aug 13, 2018
  10. 777

Here is what Baron, the owner of Elite Trader, says about Xela, as taken from the link you posted:

"No correlation whatsoever between the IPs of those users.

Xela only ever posted from one IP, so no proxies or random IPs. And I looked up that IP to see if was ever used by any other user andit was not."

#280     Aug 13, 2018