Is It Time To Ban Desterio?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

What a good thread, finally.
    As from ET statement and the motivation of the majority of us, we are here to support each other and grow together.
    Who ever among us found values or support in his posts?
    Were is the differance between his posts and most vulgar media style?
    I would invite everyone on my thread - not only the subject of the proposed ban who is arrogant, litigious and incompetent. He is a never stopping liar, shows the climax of stupidity and total abcense of every human value. But he is also UBS's troll, for what I can prove.
    But I will make simple questions and if he is not a troll and wishes not to be banned, he will have to answer with facts, not personal insults as he always does.
    www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/trading-couple-for-3-years-are-harassed-by-ubs-bahamas-your-help-will-bring-victory.320417/page-28
    How he obtained followed facts:

1. Our house had fire damage
    2. Our house had water damages (lie)
    3. Some of our beds were on the floor (Japanese's tatami style, which for his"high"intellectc means scandal)
    4. house was full of cat feces (ridiculous lie, unless he had access after our eviction and the cats were hidden during the 3-hour violent ride)
    5. we had an engineering business
    There is plain evidence that he is degrading ET's values with his presence, posts, and activity.

Summarizing all the above and gems by OP, tge question appears to be - would we like to maintain a
    certain level of the conversation between us, why should we keep a person who isn't adding any value, unless we are reputing values as insults, offences and lack of respect of privacy combined with total absence of spirit, compassion, solidarity and natural law values.

#41     Aug 16, 2018
  2. destriero

destriero

2018-08-16_1929.png

#42     Aug 16, 2018
  3. destriero

destriero

I invoke my privilege against self-incrimination under the fifth amendment to the US Constitution. On that ground, I will not answer those questions.

#banned

#43     Aug 16, 2018
  4. [​IMG]

#44     Aug 16, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

Here's a pic of their media room.

2018-08-16_2139.png

#45     Aug 17, 2018
    TradeViper likes this.
  6. tomorton

tomorton

24 hours later, no evidence offered.

All I see from you is opinion and hearsay - you don't like him and you say he said some bannable things. Its irrelevant to anyone else whether you like him or not but I don't know what bannable things you mean. It would help your case if you put up some evidence rather than ask for your word to be accepted blindly.

#46     Aug 17, 2018
  7. #47     Aug 17, 2018
  8. Poindexter

Poindexter

Ban Destriero? Uh, no.

The guy's a brilliant options trader and I've gotten more useful information from his posts than from books by Sinclair and Natenberg.

He also posts trades in real time and is the only person on this site I've gotten solid, actionable ideas from. I might vary the structure a bit based on my own analysis of the underlying, but so far I'm batting a thousand on "Dest trades" with the latest example being a 75% return in one week from a TSLA put spread.

I haven't followed whatever beef you have with Destriero but my suggestion is to either let it go or, if you feel you've been unfairly maligned, prove him wrong.

#48     Aug 17, 2018
  9. Hey V, just an objective question. How do you know they are nice people. I don't mean to be a hard guy, but have you stayed at their house, or grew up with them, do their kids go to the same school as yours, have ya'll vacationed together. If you have, then I will take you word that they are "nice" people.

However, if you have not met them personally, well frankly, you really don't know do you? I mean it is hard enough to figure out people you have interactions with daily, let alone a Mystery person on the internet.

As far as the trials and travails of the CSE family, I read through some of the stuff on their "Help Me I Ain't Got No Money" page, and frankly, CSE if what you are saying is accurate, you did this to yourself. Mortgage your house to trade, wow where in the universe does that work? Expect your phone orders to be filled instantaneously, hehehee, sorry but that brought me a chuckle. I have been slipped 17 - 30 pips in a news trade on a CX platform with access to 3 prime brokers, and you expect an instant fill on the phone???

CSE, There is no broker that guarantees fill price and timing, that is a fantasy that someone is living in. You really need to learn how to read a legal and or financial document before signing it. The only person who is interested in your families well being is you, not your broker, real estate agent, banker etc. In general you are in an adversarial relationship with these folks when you sign up with them.

Also, if D is banned, I am gone, not that anyone cares, but it is what it is. Cable was banned because he took on TRO, who by the way had been banned by every website in the universe, and yet who gets kicked, the guy calling out the, well, shall we say questionable poster. Now people are calling for a ban of destriero because he calls out people and is rude? It really is strange to me.

The Ever Watching The Wheels Go Round And Round VIPER

#49     Aug 17, 2018
    El OchoCinco, Baron and destriero like this.
  10. I believe VZ and CSE used to go to different schools together.

#50     Aug 17, 2018
    TradeViper and destriero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.