Ignored member posting on my thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CSEtrader, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Sprout

Sprout

^^^
    This

It’s a feedback loop that reinforces the dominant emotional countenance.

#71     Apr 8, 2019
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

It is sad to see how with so many nice posts you continue to repeat this absolute lie. We did not lose money. I will answer to you on this merit on my thread.

As for negative emotions, they are shown also by posts. So, the simple comparison of the tone and content of the posts is giving a clear idea who is in peace and harmony, willing to discuss, which does not mean agree, but with respect to other ETs, and who is in perpetual attack and an offensive state.

Here is just the question to Moderators to put, please, more attention on certain posters, as the ignored one, and maybe to provide a technical solution which will forbid ignored members to post on the thread which is started by the member, who ignored them.

Then anyone can live in peace. For instance, in this case, D. can keep his admirers and drive them in his directions. Peace be with them.

#72     Apr 8, 2019
  3. You post like a mentally challenged turtle

#73     Apr 10, 2019
    TradeViper likes this.
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

I will not enter in dialogue with the last poster, but I believe he finally described his level of "intelligence" together with his legal "knowledge". Peace to him.
    The elder of my family use to say: when stupid has nothing to say, they offend.
    I asked Moderators to delete his post as offensive and me meaningless. If it will be, so also this can be deleted, as I hope.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    #74     Apr 12, 2019
  5. I just mortgaged my 3 vacationed homes and put it all in Uber IPO stock leveragted 5x. What could go wrong.

#75     Apr 12, 2019
    NQurious, destriero and TradeViper like this.
  6. Hah, 8, so you think you have hair on your chest, I will see your 3 vacation homes, and raise you one condo in Estero Island, the Palacial VIPER Ranch and Estate, and the wife's Biscay Blue Porsche Cayenne Turbo at a leverage of 8.6x for a long tranche of TSLA, you know, because Elon, and it has to come back sometime. Now if my broker gives me delayed fills and I lose this money, and then get evicted from my home, I can get a go fund me page, start a social justice website, and of course chronicle my trials and travails here, where I am sure you and Des will welcome me with open something or other.

The Ever Lovin Life VIPER

#76     Apr 20, 2019
  7. Not worth it unless you clear through Jamaica...

#77     Apr 21, 2019
    TradeViper likes this.
  8. destriero

destriero

#78     Apr 23, 2019
    TradeViper likes this.