I have a good idea for ET ............

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OptionGuru, Mar 14, 2016.

1. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

............ Revenue Sharing.

:)

2. I am owed about a million, in that case. Let me know when you need the wire coordinates.

surf

endicottsteel and lucysparabola like this.
  3. destriero

destriero

Baron was caught self-dealing/pre-arranging as counter-party to your trades? If so, it's probably eight-figures. I've never heard wires referred to in a geo-sense.

endicottsteel and lucysparabola like this.
  4. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

This what happens to people who fade my trades.

[​IMG]

:)

5. komorebi

komorebi

What, they appear on the Today Show, get some new teeth and a $400k book deal, only to lose it all through bad money management?

ted-williams.png

endicottsteel likes this.
  6. Wire coordinates haha.. if that is not on purpose than we have some real short bus behavior...

7. Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  8. If Belize uses it, must be correct. As someone who wires large sums of money on a daily basis between the U.S., Asia and Europe over the past 10 years, wiring "coordinates" has been used maybe...never. Always wiring instructions but if you were able to google that then those classes are allowing you to contribute and function very well. I guarantee I have wired more money this year than you have in the past 10 so I will stick my global observation, especially when you google wiring coordinates, nothing comes up with banking really significant

9. destriero

destriero

Right, dude. Like you didn't just google it and use the first link that didn't involve a Russian bank or a guy named, Radu.

Oh, here is "your" bank.... The ninth hit on the google seach. How convenient for you! Even more convenient -- it links to the same page that you posted!

https://www.google.com/search?q=wir...j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

The fact that you would lie about something so incredibly trivial simply boggles the mind.