Ignored member posting on my thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CSEtrader, Mar 24, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

Credit Suisse clearing. They are f*cking ALLERGIC to money. There are hundreds of these. 20 day hold.

2019-03-28_0931.png 2019-03-28_0931x.png

#31     Mar 28, 2019
  2. contra

contra

Are you serious with this sh*t?? LOL You are truly digging deep here. Stop being a hater because you suck at trading. I'll shed some light...

I found out about riskarb many many years back when he was trading FX boxes on Oanda and saw he was here. I think someone gave me a link to his stuff on the Oanda forum and the old fattail forum (this was right before it was taken down). I've never seen anyone trade like that so I followed his work, he is one of the very few that has proven himself.

I don't post much here, but follow threads and posts from Destriero and a handful of others like sle, maverick74, rallymode, etc.

I called out Xela on the FX BS as he/she was claiming great success once she switched to FX futures from spot because of volume... which made no sense to me.

This is my alias. This same sh*t has been questioned before. It's because he nails all you other multi-nick posters and you are just trying to dig for anything. You failed.

#32     Mar 28, 2019
  3. schweiz

schweiz

• When I searched your postings what I found was what I posted. If Baron cannot organize his website correctly it is his problem. Webtrader confirmed what I posted when he checked it. At that moment there were only 17 postings like I said and 16 happened withing 10 days and in only 1 thread.
    • Initially there were only the 17 postings and later suddenly other postings appeared. I have never seen this problem with any other poster on ET. I have noticed that sometimes postings appeared after a day only, but never so late like yours, never in that quantity and never with a delay of several years. Maybe because I was right about Des?
    • You don't know anything about me but you do exactly what you accuse others from: posting sh*t. I at least had proof of what I posted. You have nothing. I don't care if you call me a loser as it does not change anything about me or my finances.
    • The same applies to Destriero: posting sh*t about me without even knowing anything about me.
    • If this same sh*t about you has been questioned before, it's because there is a reason for that.
    • It was already known a long time before Destriero, who is a multi-nick poster himself (atticus, riskarb, destriero...), that I had more then one nickname. I changed my nick name to get ride of a few idiots each time, so I did not use them all at the same time. Which is different from what fraudulous posters do. The majority on ET has more then one nickname. So Destriero never nailed me with anything. If having multi-nick names is proof of fraude, Des is a fraude too. I just don't like his language that is very aggresive, arrogant and childish. On top of that he is posting a lot of nonsense too. Many people have the same remarks about him.
    • Destriero asked to remove postings that could expose him. A posting from @fibo_trader had a link to Twitter that would proof that Dest pretends to trade own capital while it was not his capital but capital from a client. The fact the postings were removed proofs that Des was not happy with that link.
    • I posted proof toi Des that I did in 1995 already my exams to become a CTA. He never reacted to that.
    • I posted one of my accounts with Refco in the early 2000's. He said it was fake and was copied from internet. That's the childish reaction form him if he gets exposed from lying. He even could not read correctly what was mentioned on the Refco statement as he thought it wat a $0 account. He was again silent, whereas in general he is always very loud. He got ridiculized, not me. And with his huge ego that is a problem. He proofed himself he is an idiot and he probably never saw a trading statement, which is very odd for the biggest succesful trader on earth who has "an IRA account with so many comma's that it would make people depressive if they would see the amount on it". Hilarious.
    • He also mentioned my Refco statement was fake as at that time Refco did not have electronic statements. The problem is that he does even not know that if you scan a paper statement in a PDF and post it, it is stays a paper statement. So it was not an electronic one at all. I still have the original paper documents but I am not going to send it somewhere to proof that they exist and are real.

#33     Mar 29, 2019
  4. contra

contra

No clue what you're talking about with 17 posts. I have 874 posts total here, this will be 875. Anyone with half a brain that looks through my posts can tell I'm not Destriero.

You are way the hell off with your accusation and trying too hard to uncover something that's not there. Don't blame Baron now lol.

The only proof I've seen is of your fake Refco statements (the one with a $0.00 balance) along with your ignorance... THAT is what's actually hilarious. In fact, you and I had a little altercation on that 'Malicious Multinicks Stalking' thread and you put me on ignore. Yeah I remember you... you're a waste of time.

#34     Mar 29, 2019
  5. Why i don`t see anyone`s comment in this thread!:D:D:D

#35     Mar 29, 2019
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The website is organized correctly. You just don't know how the search function works and how it can be misused if you're not paying attention. If you would like for me to explain that process to you let me know.

#36     Mar 29, 2019
  7. Sprout

Sprout

If you would be so kind, I’m always up to learn how to use the native search function better.

#37     Mar 29, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

@schweiz posted a scanned Refco statement showing a zero balance. My point about electronic runs was that why would schweiz scan it when he has a paper run? Just take a pic with your phone.

I had produced a phone pic of my Refco run showing $2MM in the account. I took a pic with my phone to show that it could not have been altered. schweiz produced puffery. He's a fraud.

I don't use more than one alias on here. I use various gmail accounts to avoid spam. Occasionally I'll lose access to the account and start a new alias. All of my prior aliases are known. I don't run shill accounts. destriero is the ONLY alias that I use. Again, that can be vetted simply by running my IP addresses.

The twitter link post was deleted because it stated that *I* had tweeted about trading for "Cuban's friend" which is patently false. I have never posted a run to twitter nor have I ever mentioned my PM gig at that family office.

My twitter page is still linked on a variety of threads (fibo_trader) and you can go through the archived posts as I've linked the github archival tool. I've never mentioned "cuban" or any friends, or any PM jobs.

The runs I posted last week are from my account. I offer my detractors the option of logging into my account in read-only mode to vet the performance.

eurotrash fuckface can post whatever he likes, as frauds will do.

#38     Mar 29, 2019
  9. destriero

destriero

But have @schweiz and @Sprout completed the prerequisite?

2019-03-29_0759.png

#39     Mar 29, 2019
    contra likes this.
  10. destriero

destriero

#40     Mar 29, 2019