How can struggling daytraders cope with the social stigma of being called losers?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by latinotrader, Feb 23, 2011.

1. It will come, as traders interfere with the smooth cyclical flow of the market, big players want to cull that X factor, and they will. We will have to watch and adapt. I have a strong secondary skill so I am under less pressure, I do get where you are going with this.

#31     Feb 24, 2011
  2. emg

emg

#32     Feb 24, 2011
  3. zdreg

zdreg

the finish would be a financial transaction tax.

#33     Feb 24, 2011
  4. emg

emg

More than 90% of small traders lose trading in the stock, futures, FX, and etf markets.

They just lose!

#34     Feb 24, 2011
  5. He's now toast....Latinotrader has been taken out with the trash :)

#35     Feb 28, 2011
  6. cstfx

cstfx

house or condo? Get your story straight.

#36     Feb 28, 2011
  7. There may be a 1/4% tax...who knows? They've been talking about it for years. That being said, Last week, I was happy to see a guy like Bill Ackman on CNBC touting the need for shorter-term traders because they provide the liquidity that funds of his size need to exit and enter positions. If the big money needs the small money in order to move fluidly, I'm sure they're going to make a note of that to Washington before the gov't preemptively creates such damaging legislation.

#37     Feb 28, 2011
  8. dalen

dalen

Whatever makes you feel better emg

#38     Feb 28, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think it's like a real hedge fund, only smaller.

#39     Feb 28, 2011
  10. blew up 3 six figure accounts?

lol what a moron

you can cope, oh i mean your friend can cope via hard liquor, frequent visits to strip clubs, maybe a new hobby, buy a dog - maybe several dogs, or ive seen a few traders stroke their egos on youtube video blogs

#40     Feb 28, 2011