Hope Learn Well Here

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Cholas, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Yep. Also, this problem is only going to get worse as AI gets more sophisticated (and the bots here aren't even close to current top of the line). Long term you won't know if you're talking to people or bots in a forum like this. But once that's the case, is it a problem anymore? :D

#11     Jun 2, 2022
  2. themickey

themickey

Yeah, I'm guessing bots are using ET as a type learning curve experience.
    I've been watching for a while, some of them sound like the same 'person bot', ie, their speech manners are similar, but I'm not delving very deeply into it, as mentioned, I have little tolerance for 'noob fx posters', they go onto ignore more or less straight away.
    I actually hunt down all 'noob fx' posters, try and put them all on ignore, it's my way of attempting to cut down as much as possible on ET noise/dribble.

#12     Jun 2, 2022
    Onra likes this.
  3. Why the hate? These guys are foreign and cannot form complex sentences, yet willing to learn, be kinder and nicer...good trading karma will follow.

#13     Jun 2, 2022
  4. Onra

Onra

#14     Jun 2, 2022
    themickey likes this.
  5. Good answer.

#15     Jun 2, 2022
  6. themickey

themickey

Another bot. Blocked!

#16     Jun 2, 2022
    Onra likes this.
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

"Currency FX stocks appear heading up, which broker I do use?"

#17     Jun 2, 2022
    Snuskpelle and Onra like this.
  8. learning is really important but any kind of learning can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

#18     Jun 3, 2022
  9. Scepsis

Scepsis

EAs are not only sophisticated but also have limitations which restrict the result in particular times.

#19     Jun 6, 2022
  10. It is important for trading to learn to trade manually and not completely rely on EAs for achieving success in the long term.

#20     Jun 6, 2022