GBA Presents: THE GREEN MARKET

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 13, 2021.

1. $25.69 Van...

#51     Sep 14, 2021
  2. $26 Van!!!

#52     Sep 14, 2021
  3. Folks don't try this at home. This is really risky. I have no idea why I am doing this >it just slapped me in the face I want Atossa! Yea I want her back..beautiful lass.. This is the weird part they are alot of stock symbols out there and tons of ideas and all are probably bunk and you never know which inkling you have is right and there is no reason to do this but I think I am.

OH GOD HELP ME! 2ND PURCHASE LONG 1000 ATOS @ $3.30

-THE SAVANT

#53     Sep 14, 2021
  4. Regeneron announces HHS, DoD purchase 1.4M additional doses of REGEN-COV

#54     Sep 14, 2021
  5. I've had a very strong vibe on this YOU. At some point I will buy into it in a large way.

They have a female CEO-- when air travel picks up the stock will go up and until then they have forged all these really interesting partnerships-- with Covid angles...<<

Timing is a question... I do not like the chart which is a problem....

CLEAR forges strategic alliance with Tappit
    Secure identity company CLEAR(NYSE:YOU)has forged a strategic alliance with global cashless and data experts Tappit to expand and improve their collective offerings for entertainment, professional sports, colleges and retail sites.
    • The companies plan to introduce a range of touchless payment solutions to enhance the post-pandemic fan experience as stadiums and other venues increase capacity limits. Working together, they will be seamlessly integrated into each team's respective game day apps.
    • CLEAR's mobile identity verification platform together with Tappit's technology will soon offer clients a seamless experience for consumers to verify their identity and age for age restricted purchases, like alcohol, all on their mobile phones and without handling cash or cards. With Tappit's and CLEAR's technology, personal identity and payment information will be kept securely in-app, allowing customers to leave their wallets at home.
    • YOU +0.35% AH

#55     Sep 14, 2021
  6. Well the verdict is in! The people who matter like THE GREEN MARKET-! Look at the most viewed threads yesterday, a heralded list the stonedinvestor is never on despite all his hard work and lookie lookie--> No 14 with a bullet-

GBA Presents: THE GREEN MARKET
    Views: 669

stonedinvestor

Alright ATOS- What's up?
    Atossa Therapeutics Adjourns Special Stockholder Meeting to October 7, 2021 to Allow Additional Time to Vote

The purpose of the special meeting is to approve an increase in authorized shares of common stock, which requires the affirmative vote of a majority of the shares of common stock issued and outstanding as of the record date. While the votes cast to date have been strongly in favor of the proposal (73% of shares voted have been voted in favor), only 58% of the outstanding shares of common stock have been voted with 42% voting in favor of the proposal. Atossa is therefore adjourning the meeting for 30 days to allow additional time for stockholders to vote.

Leading proxy advisory firms ISS and Glass Lewis have recommended stockholders vote in favor of the proposed increase in authorized shares.

The newly authorized shares of common stock are primarily intended to be used to complete and/or support acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships and licensing transactions. If the proposal is approved by the stockholders, Atossa does not intend to issue any of the newly authorized shares of common stock for the purpose of raising capital in the nine months following approval of the proposal at a price less than $10 per share.<------

Just so weird man have you ever heard of a $3 stk seeing approval to raise money and issue shares that will not happen until the stock reaches - $10?

Cue the controversy -- (1) Why would a bio with ALREADY $100 mln in the bank raise more?
    (2) Is this some sort of de facto take over pill? (3) Will the stock reverse split and suddenly be near $10 a share?... People just don't know what is going on. The view of Atossa has gone quite negative. There was a time when their prospects were viewed more favorably. I for one have believed that their nasal spray for Covid could be big. It makes alot of sense to me. The nose is where we have to attack this virus-- that's where it hides and incubates.

Alright now another theory that no one is putting forth... What if the slight delay here in the vote is really for a different reason. They made their case why and it felt a little forced to me...
    58% of shareholders have voted and 73% of those folks have voted yes...

What if there really was some potentially good news coming that would boost the stock alot and then provide more of an opportunity to raise those funds? We have two ongoing trials overseas-
    what if one was about ready to be reported but they had to tie up some loose ends?

I know there is a large amount of what if? Here & mystery and that's a problem but something just feels weird here between a company raising funds when they don't have to --> to slightly delaying the vote.. It just seems to me with all the negativity around the name, management would want to goose this abit a get folks attention again and to do that they need good results in their Covid spray trials.

- Atossa already has about $142 million in the bank-

• AT-H201, an "inhalation therapy" for use in treating moderate-to-severe cases of Covid-19 in a hospital setting, which has been shown to "inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infectivity [in] a standard cell type being used to study infectivity of the coronavirus,"
      • AT-301, a nasal spray that can be used at home to treat milder cases of Covid-19, and a therapy that has already wrapped up Phase 1 clinical trials. A Phase 2 clinical trial is expected to begin in Sweden and to run from Q3 to Q4 2021.
      • And finally, oral Endoxifen, a proprietary formulation that Atossa hopes will both "reduce tumor cell activity in breast cancer patients in the "window of opportunity" between diagnosis of breast cancer and surgery,"
    It's that AT-301 that is a rain maker I can see these little ATOSSA spray bottles being a BIG thing in EVERYONe's homes if it works out- sniff sniff lets start our day....

The Number One Gift This Year For Christmas Should Be--
    Slinger Bag Inc. (SLBG)

$3.4500+0.0800 (+2.37%)
    At close: September 14

Despite these past 5 or 6 down days the Stk refuses to go down!!!
    Van doesn't like it. I'm hoping he changes his tune. ~si

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    #56     Sep 15, 2021
    Centuria100 likes this.
  7. --> Uranium Royalty purchasing 300,000 pounds of U3O8

-->Weber reports Q3 adj. EBITDA $134M versus $122M last year

-->Etsy price target raised to $230 from $205 at Stifel 06:55 ETSY Stifel analyst Scott Devitt raised the firm's price target on Etsy to $230 from $205 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares. He views Etsy as "one of the largest beneficiaries of the pull-forward in e-commerce adoption" and he is raising his long term estimates and terminal growth rate, Devitt tells investors.

-->Doctor survey favorable for Revance facial injectables, says Piper Sandler 06:15 RVNC

RVNC-$26

#57     Sep 15, 2021
  8. In IMAX Corporation's investor presentation, the company emphasized that people who watch movies in IMAX theaters are "typically super-fans who enjoy the 'eventicized' nature of the experience." The global box office might decline going forward, as more consumers choose to watch the majority of movies on streaming platforms. But as long as there are blockbusters and that people continue to value premium experiences, the value proposition of IMAX movie theaters remains intact.

IMAX-$16.41

IMAX Is A Best Idea Here.... Waiting for a big down day to scoop-- looking for $15.80- $16.00>

#58     Sep 15, 2021
  9. Ok we have $25 on SRAD-

This represents the low end of the expected filing range which was $25-$28

#59     Sep 15, 2021
  10. electroCore announces patent expanding claims related to nVNS therapy 08:07 ECOR electroCore announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued US Patent No. 11,097,102 to electroCore, relating to devices, systems and methods integrated with, or coupled to, smartphones that allow patients to self-treat medical conditions, such as migraine headache, by electrical non-invasive stimulation of nerves. The '102 patent is the 8th US patent issued to ECOR in the company's mobile connectivity platform, with additional US and International matters pending. electroCore is building a portfolio of Intellectual Property around smartphone-integrated and smartphone connected non-invasive therapy. This IP may provide a foundation for combining the company's clinically proven non-invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation with application-based digital health platforms that could enable health care providers to use Remote Patient Monitoring or Remote Therapeutic Monitoring reimbursement codes. That combination, in turn, may enable future business models and revenue streams for the company's products.

In my opinion this is the top $1 stock now.> I already own or it would be in this thread as anew purchase*****

Focusing On SRAD... $24 area is my wish>>>> Probably will buy any decent dip today.

I think the company suffers from being in a field anyone can join in (sports stats) and do-- there is no real barrier to entry.. That being said they are the biggest and the best and have a lot of deals with the major players and I think this stock represents ultimately a $24-$34 trading opportunity and they do make money.

#60     Sep 15, 2021