Firing Back at Trump in the Trade War with Tariffs Aimed at His Base

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Sprout, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Sig

Sig

Ad hominem attacks is all the guy's got. Anyone who disagrees with his political viewpoint is a lazy, freeloading, unpatriotic, pervert, apparently. And when you call him on it, for example when I offered to share my retired military ID with him via private message because he didn't believe anyone who served in the military could possibly not share his viewpoints and flat out called me a liar.... crickets. Still waiting for him to take me up on that offer, apparently he's able to maintain his fragile viewpoint only by point blank refusing to see any contradictory evidence (https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-a-fresh-master-of-physics-grad.313837/page-7) I can only say it's a sad way to go through life.

#21     Oct 4, 2018
    d08 and Sprout like this.
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

what a loony - but then again i pray cali, ny and lower part of texas drowns. maga baby!

ps and florida.

#22     Oct 4, 2018
    ElectricSavant and motif like this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Hmmm. You now about cranberry stuff

#23     Oct 4, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  4. Sig

Sig

I know, right. Sadly that knowledge and $2.00 will barely buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Actually the cranberry co-operative is a famous operations case study that pretty much every first year MBA has to do. Depending on how well rounded your operations prof is you may get a riff on Capper-Volstead as a free bonus. So most of us know far more about cranberries than we ever cared to. As I recall we even got into details like how far a ripe cranberry bounces since that was used by the sorting machine. Amazing the useless fact you remember years later.

#24     Oct 4, 2018
  5. motif

motif

I thought President Trump was getting impeached? Now, its "only 2 more years to go."

Promises made, promises kept.

MAGA!

#25     Oct 4, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  6. Their own software...lol

#26     Oct 4, 2018
  7. I think he just about covered it..

#27     Oct 4, 2018
  8. Sprout

Sprout

#28     Oct 4, 2018
    caacapital likes this.
  9. Sprout

Sprout

That's one thing about always trumpers, they generally confuse opinion for facts.

Sure everyone is entitled to their own opinions but not their own set of alternative facts.

#29     Oct 4, 2018
    d08 likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

This is ancient news OP, but a stark reminder should help I guess. For latest "tariffs" look at China lowering the tax on imports from competing countries.

#30     Oct 4, 2018