Fake Gurus List

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Trader H.C., Aug 29, 2020.

1. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

#51     Aug 30, 2020
    comagnum and tommcginnis like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

My post count is irrelevant. I cannot recommend any rooms, because the only room I would recommend is no longer operating.

#52     Aug 30, 2020
  3. Or build yours. And with that experience, fully expose MAJOR frauds, beginner traders simply cannot see. This is obviously done with serious evidence, not hearsay. And it's incredibly satisfying, as you expose the conman, obliterate the scam (and literally ruin his/her existence), and save future people from being ripped off. Incredibly Rewarding...

I just personally took a major conman, 2 weeks ago. I am still celebrating!!!

#53     Aug 30, 2020
  4. Dazz

Dazz

that will work fine; I agree - choices are limited to none.

#54     Aug 30, 2020
  5. Dazz

Dazz

got my attention - what conman might I ask>?

#55     Aug 30, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  6. https://www.ruffnerwakelin.com/obituaries/Timothy-A-Morge?obId=17989083

I exposed him in April 2018, and he fought like crazy. His business went to the ground (as in zero). From 2007-2015, he was sponsored by the CME, and showed his Webinars through Interactive Brokers (Barbara Schmidt-Bailey & Cynthia Tomain). They never did ANY due diligence, on the facts:

•3 PhDs in Economics, Math, & Physics.
    •100 Billion+ Dollar Sovereign Wealth Hedge Fund, all Offshore. Returning 100%+ Returns EVERY YEAR!!!
    •Personal & close friends with Queen Elizabeth, Steve Jobs, Stanley Druckenmiller, Michael Dell, Elon Musk, Saudi Arabian Royal Family, etc.
    •Part of the team that created Currency Futures at the CME.
    •Founding member of the EURO.
    •Claimed that he was on the opposite side of the short GBP trade by George Soros, and that Soros lost his shirt, and he made a killing, back in 1992. Soros was the loser, and Tim Morge was the winner on that trade!
    •Intern to Amos Hostetter at Commodities Corporation, as a teenager, in the 70s. This enabled him to meet ALL the top traders, described in "The Market Wizards". He declined to be interviewed by Schwager. Schwager has NO CLUE who he is!

His minimum investment was $10B, to be considered under Blackthorne Capital.

I showed it was $10K, in 2005, through the Wayback Machine. ALL OFF THE ABOVE, all LIES...

You can search it:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/tim-morge-and-the-well-chosen-example.305061/page-23

I did that...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    #56     Aug 30, 2020
  7. Nobert

Nobert

Lol. That's a few of titles. Gonna check tomorrow, moving to another city, need to get some rest.

#57     Aug 30, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  8. Enjoy!!!

And ask @VPhantom what he thinks about it ;)

You see. I don't fuck around :)

I don't think Timothy Morge will be scamming anyone, anytime soon. HE IS DEAD ;) ;) ;) :)

Mission Completed. Onto my next "job"...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    #58     Aug 30, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  9. · Knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 1991, after he salvaged a substantial part of her fortune during the Kuwait Invasion. Morge had the banking contacts to move her money out, although taking a small loss. Timothy Morge was made Sir, after this.

· Personal friends with Princess Diana, and personally invited to Buckingham Palace, after both of her sons’ births. There was a public viewing, but he stayed at Buckingham Palace, and was personally invited to the private family viewing. Close friends with Princess Diana’s children throughout their entire upbringing.

· During his Chicago Seminar, he actually cried (as in TEARS), about losing her close friend, Princess Diana!

· Saved Steve Jobs, after he was ousted from Apple Computer, by making a very large computer order, through Commodities Corporation. This order enabled Steve Jobs to eventually found Pixar.

· Flown to London from Prescott, AZ, by private British Fighter Jet, several times. No passport needed. He could see the curvature of the earth at such altitudes, and land in a private field, courtesy of Queen Elizabeth’s private army.

· Fully protected by MI6, and private security guards at various homes, for life.

· When sick, he stayed on an entire floor in the hospital, courtesy of a major Middle Eastern Royal Family.

· Owned most of Ireland, through Blackthorne Capital, and donated to Ukraine, in what he labeled “just a rounding error in his multi-billion dollar fund”. He was a multi-billionaire philanthropist!

· Closed a 100 Billion dollar position in the Canadian Dollar, by personally speaking to the Canadian Central Bank, as they were the only, and big enough counterparty, to take the other side. Morge made a FORTUNE!

And he employed EIGHT Brokers working 24 hours a day, for him.

ALL OF THE ABOVE, ARE ALL COMPLETE LIES :)

***Why would anyone (in their right mind) listening to the above, NOT question it, as it sounds too good to be true, is way beyond my comprehension...

So there it is. LESSON: Do your Due Diligence!

Just because Barbara Schmidt-Bailey from the CME, and Cynthia Tomain from Interactive Brokers, have speakers, and basically vouch for them, it does not make it true. ASK QUESTIONS, BE SMART...

This is for you: @VPhantom Don't be a SUCKER...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    #59     Sep 1, 2020
  10. maxinger

maxinger

very entertaining!

#60     Sep 1, 2020
    guru, Nobert and ChipShotTrader like this.