Dubai Day Trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ammari00, Dec 29, 2018.

1. fan27

fan27

No one on this thread bashed, bullied or was vulgar with you. If you can't handle the content of the thread thus far, how are you going to be able to handle trades that go against you and losing money?

#11     Dec 31, 2018
  2. They

They

How do you mentor a snowflake?
    You don't, they melt before you can give them any advice.

#12     Dec 31, 2018
  3. schweiz

schweiz

Then better not meet in Dubai as it is very hot overthere. :D

#13     Dec 31, 2018
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  4. They

They

Just for future reference, this is a vulgar professional mentor, enjoy...…

#14     Dec 31, 2018
  5. ammari00

ammari00

Man you really have a lot of free time on your hands lol. I'd spend half the time on something with a little more value than looking up a YouTube video, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if this vulgar mentor is your good self.

#15     Dec 31, 2018

6. Hello ammari

Im up for it, i can mentor you. Shoot me a private message telling me how you wanna proceed.
    Why i am going to do it? I wanna give something back to the community.

#16     Jan 1, 2019
  7. Ammar,
    My names Abdullah I reside in Kuwait but I fly out to dubai every 2 months, reach out to me and we can exchange why not

#17     Jan 18, 2019
  8. Overnight

Overnight

It was because of this qualifier...

"I travel very often to Dubai and would love to meet up with traders in Dubai or virtually outside of Dubai to discuss potential opportunities that could benefit both sides."

Why does it have to be anything related to Dubai? Where are you hailing from, and why cannot it be from your home country? The Dubai thing makes no sense. Next time, try the hook-up section, not in the Professional Trading section. *shrugs*

#18     Jan 18, 2019
  9. ammari00

ammari00

Oh WOW, so all of the hate is a result of "Dubai". It's funny how some people are, if you must know I own and run several businesses in Dubai and fly out very often. I'm certain if I wrote that on here I'll be criticized and attacked by the likes of you for bringing it up (why would it matter what you do on the side.... who cares... its irrelevant blah blah blah). If I knew writing that would get under your skin and make your blood boil I would've brought it up earlier.

A simpler and more decent way of handling it would be to ask why in Dubai IF and only IF you have anything to offer which clearly you don't, when in reality I really think it doesn't concern you I want to find someone in Dubai and that's that. But yet again since you are NOT adding any value you could've read this and move past it IF you had good intentions instead of sitting and going on a rant behind a screen and waste my time.

#19     Jan 29, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

I did ask.

I clearly have nothing to offer. And neither do you.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/dubai-day-trading.328393/#post-4782599

#20     Jan 29, 2019