doom

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dozu888, Jan 13, 2020.

1. dozu888

dozu888

actually every time IS different... the theme is different.

and THIS one, by the time it's said and done, you will kick yourself so hard for not mortgaging the house your butt will hurt real bad.

what is NOT different though, is my boys always take the sheep's money, right now the sheep is still hesitating to call the mortgage broker, that's why you want to mortgage first, let the other sheep lift you higher..

remember - white sand beaches, unlimited virgins...

#41     Jan 14, 2020
  2. dozu888

dozu888

and by the way - do NOT buy the dip.... it's a losing strategy in such environment...

call your bank..

NOW>

#42     Jan 14, 2020
  3. dozu888

dozu888

you don't have to trust me, or my personal guarantee...

you already know the answer.

the empty handed feel you have right now, is what exactly the 100:1 like dislike crowd is feeling right now.

you already know the truth.... it's just too painful to accept, that's why the 100:1 like ratio because all them sheep need the pain killers to sleep for another night,

after another day watching the QQQ went up without them.

#43     Jan 14, 2020
  4. dozu888

dozu888

also by the way, if after you buy and it dips, do NOT panic sell.... take out a 2nd mortgage to buy more.

#44     Jan 14, 2020
    _eug_ likes this.
  5. ironchef

ironchef

My house is already mortgaged to the hilt.

And I am too old for white sand beaches.....

#45     Jan 14, 2020
    dozu888 likes this.
  6. ironchef

ironchef

Can you loan me some money to buy QQQ?:D

#46     Jan 14, 2020
    dozu888 likes this.
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Show me proof that you've done the same.

Also, a guarantee usually comes with a "if it doesn't work...I will reimburse you for your losses". :D
    • How much did you mortgage from your home ?
    • How much of the above did you put into QQQ and AAPL ?
    Joking aside...it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because this is a forum for traders although talking about investing is ok too. I recommend you be more worried about risk of ruin especially when the spouse or children find out what you've done if you have the guts to do it (mortgage the house). :rolleyes:

Regardless, we all know you didn't call your mortgage broker and then invested it all in QQQ & AAPL. Simply, there's no race...you're still hyped after an evening of video gaming. You must have gotten a high score. :sneaky:

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    #47     Jan 14, 2020
    dozu888 likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    #48     Jan 14, 2020
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Hey, don't drag me into your fantasy scenario of magic free money. I'm trying to be a responsible trader, unlike you, who by your own admission, is a non-trader. So you really do not have any skin in this game.

See the chart mentioned above at https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/doom.339492/page-3#post-4995170

?

I held positions through some of those drops with minis. Those are serious fucking drops on a leveraged unhedged future, ok? One SHOULD quake in their pants when they hold through a 10%-20% drawdown. This is not peanuts we're talking about. Remember when I held through the May drop of 600 points? Yeah, one little MNQ, that's $1,200. Don't you see how easily that can get out of control? If you don't sweat shit like that, then yer a fool.

"Mortgage a house" to get in on the market. I think what you mean is take out an equity loan or something like that? Either way, that's trading on credit and paying interest on the loan, now isn't it? Market starts going against you, yer going to be in a world of hurt.

Dozu, please stop with telling everyone to "mortgage their house" to go long on a market that keeps punching through ATH at a phenomenal rate. Remember Buffet's axiom of fear and greed...and the market is looking terribly greedy now.

#49     Jan 14, 2020
  10. schizo

schizo

It might also be very helpful to remember this precept. Bulls take the stairs. Bears take the elevator. Gravity is particularly friendly to the bears. :D

#50     Jan 14, 2020
    Nobert, MKTrader and LS1Z28 like this.