doom

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dozu888, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Especially nonsenses like this :
    (They bombarded IRBT's news feed, with this, all over the net)
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/final-deadline-alert-irobot-corporation-150900671.html

Meanwhile, someone, somewhere, after reading the headline (without reading the article itself) :

,,Omg, DEADLINE - ALERT, - chit, i better sell my shares right now!"
    (no drama from my side, it was them, - who wrote headlines in capitals :rolleyes:)

...Get's taken out, right at the bottom.

p.s

Dozu, you mentioned games, heres something with the same title of DOOM, showing this year.
    Good for increasing - reaction, grey brain cell mass, navigation skills etc.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    #21     Jan 14, 2020
  2. dozu888

dozu888

des is a loser.

does he ever provide personal guarantee? no.

#22     Jan 14, 2020
  3. dozu888

dozu888

so thread is getting slightly interesting.

again back to the main point - when I ask you to mortgage your house, you have my personal guarantee.

do I not know SPY CAN drop 50%? of course I do, the point of this thread is, it WONT.

guys still aint getting it.... guarantee means guarantee.

you have a pile of free money in front of you, all you need to do is mortgage the house, then pick up that pile of cash.

yet most people first think about how much they can lose... that's the worst thing to do... thinking about the risk before thinking about the reward.

no guts no glory... in this instance guts is not even needed.

guts is only needed when it's like a 60/40 gamble or 70/30.

I am telling you it's a 100% guaranteed free pile of cash.

of course people read this will think I am joking... sorry I just don't know how to convince you to pick up that free pile of free cash.

it's been several years since 2016 I asked the question 'will we run out of shares'.... back then nobody believed me... today I am telling you the clarity is even better because the momentum has picked up.

you know how you feel.... chances are you are one of the 100:1 crowd, empty handed, kicking yourself everyday, watching doom videos and pray please please crash tomorrow.

why don't you use that emotion as a tool..... everybody 100 guys around you are feeling the same damn thing, with cash in hand, but nobody has the courage to step up... while my pro boys grabbing all the shares and pulling it up every f day.

in 2019 markets up 30+%, but equity funds had OUTFLOW.

what's happening here? sheep gave up shares, while the true pros loaded up... and the current sentiment tea leave reading is still OVERWHELMINGLY PESSIMISTIC.

how many times do I need to beg you, please pick up this pile of free cash.

this stuff you will not learn from back test forward test.

it's Situational Analysis.... figure out what is actually happening in the market... no, in the market participants head.

that's what you are trading against.... everybody is shaking in their pants... will you have the courage...

TO GET RICH..

#23     Jan 14, 2020
  4. 322170

I've got news for you dozu888- even if your so called homeboy'z from wall street knew the exact financial future of the markets they would not let you in on it and as far as your statement that you're never wrong makes me want to stay away from any of your suggestions because anybody that's been in this game long enough knows that making statements like these is a big RED flag.

Note: Always be careful of those clowns that throw the G word around
    ( guarantee this or guarantee that ) and claiming never to be wrong or never having a losing trade.

#24     Jan 14, 2020
  5. Handle123

Handle123

Don't read me wrong, am high percentages long uptrend dividend stocks and when patterns shows very possible reversals, equity is hedged. Now currently weekly charts on Indexes are showing January 2018, we had quite a retracement, fully expect retracement soon. Come April, I been selling Index futures/hedged nearly 3 years ago, ahead of the game doing. But who cannot see distance between price and 40ma on weekly chart? When there is too wide of a difference..... I remember all soothsayers yell take out mortgages to plow into stock market is near death.

"GET RICH" an illusion, rich has different definitions for everyone, mine is when we experience another 911, I am well funded as I was when last occurred, meaning of zero debt, cash socked away and not in a bank, people do not realize there is just an average of $500 cash per American in real bills, money is loaned out dozens of times, and if banks ever fail, banks be closed, ATM's be empty, best to triple the amount of emergency cash to have in case of layoffs and plan in place how to reduce life structure if this would happen.

I am not doom or gloom, I am reality, and unlike another, this can be tested as in reversion to the mean in the least. You check out the volume/open interest is declining, pro's checking out/taking profit. This is not Rocket Science. I don't watch TV/ nor Youtubes nor newspapers from USA as all slated to dems way of thinking.

upload_2020-1-14_2-40-37.png

#25     Jan 14, 2020
    MKTrader and Nobert like this.
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The only people that make guarantees on a discussion forum is someone that does not provide proof they've got the same meat in the game and they remain anonymous (no name, no face, no home address, no papers the house is recently mortgaged).

These types of "personal guarantees" are from the old Yahoo! message board and usernet boards days.

Mortgage your house - :D :rolleyes: o_O

There's more trust in some guy standing at a street corner with a DOOM sign...at least he's got some real skills. That's how you get real attention for the attention seekers. :cool:

wrbtrader

#26     Jan 14, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Don't forget...its a sport too. :D

#27     Jan 14, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Wonder what do you mean when you say you guarantee? You are an anonymous handle on trading forum.

Hm, your posts could be shoe shine boy equivalent?

#28     Jan 14, 2020
  9. dozu888

dozu888

lol see how many people are interested in the personal guarantee lol... that's how people think, they want the pile of cash but not the 'risk'...

but I am telling you there is no risk, this came from a 20 year veteran who has seen all the emotional girations the investment crowd went thru.

but street credit is still very important that's why i didn't give personal guarantees lightly... so far I have given to @Overnight because a few times the guy was shaking in the pants lol because his MNQ was under water lol so as a fellow trader I felt the obligation to make him feel at ease lol

anyway - the free pile of cash is yours... go pick it up.

#29     Jan 14, 2020
  10. dozu888

dozu888

very cool... I have just started playing Apex Legend and Overwatch... never thought I'd be so hooked by games with average player age of 22 lol... yes good for reaction time etc and last night after a few games of overwatch I felt so hyped lol I started to give personal guarantees left and right.

#30     Jan 14, 2020
    322170 likes this.