Diversified currency savings accounts.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, Dec 7, 2018.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

This is a screen shot of my personal live account.

scree  shot eurgbp 01 29 19 pm 1401.png screen shot gbpusd 01 29 19 pm 1403.png

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    #41     Jan 29, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I do not mean to disrespect a poster who has been here for a long time, but something is confusing about your posts.

You keep comingling your live and sim results, without clarity, and leave it up to the reader to decipher what is real and what is sim.

The "screenshots of your live account"? They show nothing to indicate such. It's just a chart with added dot and circle bits.

Your older posts were better, when you posted the stuff.

But to do this to a fellow poster?

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/the-most-common-forex-myths.329259/#post-4797805

You call out people to post their statements when you do not do the same in those threads, and YOU call THEM out on BS? Not to mention, you keep posting video clips of speedboats as attachments...What is that supposed to represent? You are starting to read like Charles Tanti.

I'm calling you out, Depth. I'm "sloughing" you. If you want to call out people on BS, then be sure you have the meddle. Otherwise, don't waste their time. Everytime I see posts like those it burns my bum. It is one thing to challenge someone else to post their own live results, but to boast about your own with speedboat vids? Auch! This ain't Miami Vice! lol!

Here's my live trading today.

depthlog.JPG

If you apologize to some people here and stop boasting, OR post your statement backing up your live trading prowess, I'll back off my leaning on you and ashalam you. If not, I'll post my statement from my live trading I get tomorrow morning, as PROOF. I thought you would be a keen lad and do the same in this thread. But apparently not. What gives?

#42     Jan 29, 2019
  3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Thanks, I welcome more exposure and publicity.

#43     Jan 29, 2019
  4. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Btw, those above graghs are a live account. The A in the top left corner is black in live accounts and white in demo.

#44     Jan 29, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

#45     Jan 29, 2019
  6. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

You are so wrong. My original post to Mk was commending him on breaking even as the first step to trading profitably. He processed to go into melt down. He demanded I show him personal account statements and I agreed if he showed he had any money.
    You are an idiot.
    I'll tell you what, I'll get you two a room at a hotel and you guys can comfort each other.

#46     Jan 29, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

#47     Jan 29, 2019
  8. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Just name the hotel and city, I have my card in hand.

#48     Jan 29, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Sure...and have the airfare, rental car, meals and incidentals on your card also. Unless you can provide a real statement. You push me, I push back. Stop telling people to provide statements when you do not do the same.

I admire a fair fight, but all you are at the moment is bluster. I do not abide that.

depthlogreal.JPG

So where is YOUR real statement, and not some obscure graph? If you post your statement for the day I will leave you alone. But I will NOT back down after you attacked someone else here and demanded their statements, when you do not provide your own. That is just so foul, man!

#49     Jan 29, 2019
  10. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

You are so desperate. You are trading a 1 lot for micro moves, nobody or company is ever going to back you. You can't scale that up with any size.
    I'm trading huge swings for 100 pips at times, hundreds of millions of dollars are trading between these prices, huge margin of time to be able to scale in for a big client. My positioning is rolling over, hedged across multiple currencies.
    You're trading ES, there's many people trading that.
    A monkey can be trained to do that.

Trade FX, I dare you.

#50     Jan 30, 2019