The Most Common Forex Myths

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Robian, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Electric Savant?

#11     Jan 29, 2019
  2. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Ah, the significant spouse to the rescue. How romantic.

#12     Jan 29, 2019
  3. Would you mind revealing who is that guru fx trader? I would like to read his posts and learn from his wisdom.

#13     Jan 29, 2019
  4. iccenuol

iccenuol

Hi Robian. I'm not sure a losing strategy can become profitable by switching it over to a live status?

#14     Jan 29, 2019
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Wait, you're a random anonymous person at ET with no known site or service and you have "leverage"? LOL. What you hiding? Post your results on a CTA site (if you are one), or on MYFXBook (or whatever it's called...been a while since I checked on any FX traders), Collective2, etc. I'm not a prospective customer so I'm not asking for that reason.

#15     Jan 29, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Hmm, the "sloughing" phase of a thread. Interesting to watch.

#16     Jan 29, 2019
    MKTrader likes this.
  7. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Neither one of those options is viable, FX book doesn't accept us clients and Collective2 you can only charge a dollar amount so it's the same if your client is trading $1,000 or $500,000.

#17     Jan 29, 2019
  8. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Second, my profile is way more in depth than yours, so that makes you the anonymous person.
    Third, you by admission are a failed currency trader on a forex thread arguing with one who has skills dwarfing your own, so yeah I have the leverage.

#18     Jan 29, 2019
  9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Your "skills" are completely unproven. According to the excellent book Pitch Anything, I'm the alpha here because I have nothing to lose and have set the frame. In other words, I hold the leverage. You're an alleged fund manager with something to prove. However, you come across as very insecure, especially how you reply to every comment within a few minutes.

For the record, I was profitable overall in my last few years of FX, but found there are better, more stable, less time-consuming ways to make money--in and out of the financial markets. My guess is the shelf-life of the systems/methods you're using are much shorter than you anticipate.

#19     Jan 29, 2019
  10. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Lol, liar. You said earlier you broke even, now you're saying you were profitable? ??

#20     Jan 29, 2019