Different strategies or patterns for different times of day?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by VinceField, Dec 15, 2020.

1. my strategy is to buy high and sell higher to suckers.

#21     Dec 16, 2020
  2. volpri

volpri

ET has some mature, highly developed, skilled, merciless trolls whose only apparent job is to pick to pieces anything anybody says especially if it has an inkling of being useful to anyone.

Or just ask some questions and presto they are there. Usually to worm over one’s question(s), I guess to look for an angle of attack. They are very subtile in their initial attacks before they soon pounce with a ferocious attack to obliterate to smithereens the discussion underway.

They have had years of practice on the troll SIM and it is second nature for them. They wander through the darkness looking for some game. There are two solutions. Ignore them and don’t engage them or quit posting. The former is hard if you are of a street fighter by nature, and like a good scrap, as any red blooded American does. The latter is to deny freedom of speech (or should I say the written word).

Temporary tactics are: You can maneuver around them for awhile avoiding the trip wires and buried mines but the process is energy consuming. Or you can dribble out one liners of wisdom, unworthy of attack in their estimation, and hope the rest of the ET participants can connect the dots and build a strategy from all the one liners. No need for me to point out the trolls. They will magically appear. You will know them when you see them. Clarity will come.

ROFLMAO

Good luck

volpri

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    #22     Dec 19, 2020
    yc47ib and VinceField like this.
  3. volpri

volpri

Vicente can’t you cone up with anything better than that?

#23     Dec 19, 2020
    VinceField likes this.
  4. volpri

volpri

Nary a more hilarious thing has yet to be stated on ET. LOL

#24     Dec 19, 2020
    VinceField likes this.
  5. %%
    Buy SPY + UPRO....... hi + sell higher/works well\except maybe in[ SEPT] LOL
    SPXS\spxs is different..............................................................................

#25     Dec 19, 2020
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

There's threads here at the forum in which members has shared the in-depth details of their strategies.

Simply, you're over complicating the sharing process because you have not read / learned the strategies that's been shared so far at this forum.

I'll give you one thread example but the forum search in the upper right corner will reveal more threads...enough to keep you busy for many many years.

Hall of Fame Threads @ https://www.elitetrader.com/et/pages/hall-of-fame/

wrbtrader

#26     Dec 19, 2020
    VinceField and murray t turtle like this.