Destiero is the biggest, fattest welshing pu$$y that ET has ever seen

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Saltynuts, Jun 10, 2021.

1. LOL, you pussy motherfuking welshing loser lololol!!!!! You just can't make up someone who is such a low-life!!!!!

#11     Jun 10, 2021
  2. LOL you fat fuking piggie. I posted the video right there. Moor proof coming, but we both know you fat fuking ass is not going to pay me no matter what I post. You are a welshing little piggie. SQUEAL BITCH, SQUEL!!!

#12     Jun 10, 2021
  3. destriero

destriero

Bro, where is the PNL video? Wire template ready to go!

#13     Jun 10, 2021
  4. destriero

destriero

#14     Jun 11, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

We shall not miss you Geoff... non binary furry-tranny. Godspeed!

#banned

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    #15     Jun 11, 2021
  6. An uncontrolled redneck and a sociopath, who logs out multiple times a day to check what others who blocked him are writing about him, are going at each other. What could go wrong.

Is it just me or is the average ET post quality dropping like a stone these days? The slide into the abyss seems to coincide with when Baron started to post daily about crypto currencies. :D

#16     Jun 12, 2021
  7. virtusa

virtusa

I agree that Destriero has really mental problems. Logging out to read postings from people who blocked him or who were blocked by him. He blocked me but at the same time he wants to read what I post. I am not interested in what he posts and would never react if I would read some post of him. That's why I blocked him.
    From one side he shares knowledge and from the other side he insults people in a way I have never seen before. Totally uneducated and without any respect.
    He is very hostile and aggressive. Everybody should admire him and he likes the feeling of being superior because many people beg him to share his knowledge.
    He posted a long time ago he would go to Court for someone stealing his "IP", but since he posted that I think nothing happened anymore. Typical macho behavior. Barking dogs don't bite. It became really hilarious when he told that his wife took his creditcard so that he could not take a plane and go fix the problem. Typical reaction from a man who is under control of his wife (submissive behavior). To compensate that he behaves like a dictator somewhere else (on ET).

It has nothing to do with Baron. He discusses in a normal way and behaves normal. At least for as far as I know. :D And even if he would not, he will never ban himself from ET. :p

#17     Jun 12, 2021
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The current BIG problem is that the Feedback section is intentionally now allowed to be used as another Political thread section and / or another Chit Chat section for the sole purpose to personally attack other members.

Seriously, I've never seen a poor use of the Feedback section for the past year since I've been a member of this forum. Just as astounded, these types of threads in the Feedback section are now allowed to continue multiple of pages with profanity laced messages, personal attacks, threats, social interaction problems with other members before threads like this are closed.

Now I see members given temporary bans of a few days and then they're allowed to return to start the same crap again and again. It's a passive aggressive way to encourage misbehaving members to continue with the same crap.
    • What the hell is going on in this Feedback section considering its read by both Baron and Magna ???
    I get it...its Baron / Magna forum and they can allow this crap to continue as long as they want in specific problematic threads instead of shutting it down after the first few message post or after the very first complaint via the report / direct message to Baron / Magna.
    • Why shouldn't these threads be moved to the Chit Chat section ???
    The past year there seems to be no consequences or very little consequence (e.g. temporary ban of a few days) about such no matter how many times its reported and no matter how many times a person sends a direct message to Baron...

Allowing such to happen...in my opinion will encourage it to continue to happen again and again.

Stealing someone's IP (intellectual property) is a big problem online and when such is done...
    • The creator / designer / author should not tolerate it and forum owners are liable when such occurs, then reported and the forum owner takes no action.
    I find it funny that many people accuse China for stealing IPs...rightfully so but to turn the blind eye, then complain when a fellow American does the exact same to another American especially when its done as a "vendetta".

It's just wrong and it can land anonymous people in court including the forum owner if he/she in fact allowed such via not banning the thief or refuses give a warning when such is done.
    • It's just another reason of many reason why people no longer share education content @ Elitetrader.com or any other trading forum. Too many idiots that either do not use it, do not understand it but they think its OK to steal someone's IP info and then share it or sell it because they have a personal vendetta against the person.
    I call bullshit on that.

Referring to the above as "macho behavior" when its not your intellectual property (IP) is beyond comprehension. Just as strange, why even mention such when there's laws in place to protect people's intellectual property in the country that Elitetrader.com is register too in which you're not privilege to the information involving the creation of the IP.

He openly complained for the purpose to leave a record (documentation) that the permission not only did not have permission from him, sends a warning not to come to this forum where he's a member to discuss his IP without his permission...its also way to notify the owners of the website / forum / blog that allows such to occur that they're liable too.

After that episode, I'm very surprised that Destriero even shares anything that's educational at this forum. Thus, if he feels the need to share...best do such via private message only to better control whom learns the info / benefits from the info.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    #18     Jun 12, 2021
  9. I was of course joking re Baron. But things are going south very fast in most threads these days.

And yes, destriero is a real weirdo. He is a smart guy, certainly not as smart as he thinks he is, but smart. Something really fucked up must have happened in his life that he can't handle his temper and that he needs to constantly be in control. I guess that he never had a father figure to look up to and learn how to be self assured in life. Or he found out that his son Chip or Skip is homosexual and can't deal with that revelation. Something really weird is going on with that dude. Dark and sinister. But so far he is under the full protection of Magna and Baron. Perhaps Dest made a deal to stir things up to keep emotions running wild in the forums. Funniest thing is how Dest uses his second (or third) account to check messages of everyone who blocks Dest and to constantly like each and every post of Dest. Lol. Dest's Lackey, LOL

Who knows, and I can't care beyond being entertained.

#19     Jun 12, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

I love this. Both of you have me on block yet you're up early to obsess about me on a Saturday morning. I cannot imagine anything more pathetic. Serious as a heart attack--you dudes need to find another profession and some new hobbies.

dice has had a half dozen nicks that we are aware of: volpunter, asiaprop, GRU... his last ban from using the "n" word in the pol-forum.

virtusa was banned after his interaction with me. lol.

And fuck straight off with the "he logs out to read" as you queefs LIVE offline to read my last after I malign you on a thread. You login within minutes to post in the same thread and mention my handle. How am I blocked? I could not read this thread without logging off. You're simply too chicken shit to confront me bc you're ill-equipped.

I have never liked my own post under an alias. I don't have any aliases. I run one nick at a time. You're obsessing about my like count.

#20     Jun 12, 2021
    Cuddles likes this.