So apparently the SP 500 had a pretty good day today....

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Seeing how it was up by... oh... say.... INFINITY lolol......

[​IMG]

Nobert likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Good ol' Yahoo Finance. The original Reddit/WSB, before the Internet was a big thing.

vanzandt likes this.

3. Never forget!

But they used to have like message boards for each stock and other security. They were great. Fukers got lazy and shut those down. Will never forget, will never forgive!!!

4. Overnight

Overnight

I wish I COULD forget them. Bunch of fudge-packers, just like the WSB folks. Hate them all. Alas, we live in the world we live in now.

5. Hmmmm. So how do you KNOW they were fudge packers? Did you see them in action? Did you like... attend one of their "events"? How did that go? Bad I guess? Were you all ready to take a trip after that? :)

6. Overnight

Overnight

It was worse and more blatant. They simple tolD everyone, BUY Buy BUY this penny stock! We all believe in it! GET IN NOW!

7. So that's when you got packed up and left?

8. Overnight

Overnight

Wot? You on about something to try to distract yourself from the fact that GME shot up 70 points today? Cry me a river.

I've been going through swings like this for years, to a much greater degree than you. I was trying to find humor in the idea of the Yahoo Finance forums, which I guess you are not old enough to remember. Bugger off, and good luck on your GME shorts!

stochastix likes this.

9. LOL, its all fun and game Overnight. Other than my GME short. If I just fell asleep now and never woke up that might be the best thing...

10. S2007S

S2007S

I used to be all over those yahoo message boards. One of the first places to talk stocks was yahoo finance stock message boards. Lots of penny stock pushers on there, just like today, the same garbage.

#10     Mar 26, 2021