DeSantis for the win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, May 21, 2020.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Great video.

Oh, I know about the girl who resigned, etc. The comment he makes about the narrative is so on point.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Remember these? Good times.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

DeSantis makes the top two Governors who are idiots. Let's take a look at some more of his antics.

Let's look at the DeSantis reality....

Gov. Ron DeSantis refuses to answer after reporter asks why he blamed Florida’s broken aid system on the unemployed
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/wa...floridas-broken-aid-system-on-the-unemployed/

DeSantis only "succeeded" because most cities and counties in Florida issued stay at home orders and ignored him. Yet he claims somehow the success is due to him.

and let's look at some further stupidity....

After scientist fired, Florida governor calls coronavirus data manipulation charge a 'nonissue'
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...santis-disputes-data-manipulation/5226744002/

piezoe and legionx like this.
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I kinda figured you'd hate him. After all, both Florida and Georgia are defying your end of the world predictions.

Tell me, are you on the DNC email lists now that provide all the links to allow you to respond whenever someone on social media picks a particular topic? Your not on the payroll yet, are you? Or did Tony get you an "in"?

murray t turtle and Dr. Love like this.
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Florida and Georgia are defying the projections by faking the data in a wholesale manner.

Let's check out the Evil Half Dozen states faking the data.
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-covid-19-data-for-political-purposes.345097/

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, I saw your hilarious "evil states" thread. Garbage, as usual. You're in for a bad summer, man. As people get back to their life and the end of the world doesn't happen, you're going to be quite the palooka around here.

Snarkhund likes this.
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The entire purpose of a 60 day lockdown with phased re-openings is that we can get back to something as close as possible as normal life as soon as possible with the minimum number of COVID-19 cases in a locality as possible.

These measures have been taken to provide the best possible summer as possible for people and avoid the "end of the world" (which looks like Brazil). States that fake their data to drive a political agenda jeopardize a successful re-opening.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And states that stay open way beyond the 60 days and fake the data by counting deaths that aren't Covid caused as Covid caused to drive a political agenda jeopardize and economic recovery for political purposes. But we get silence on those guys from you.

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Provide an example of a state that is wholesale faking the published data to stay closed longer.

This is very different than fighting over the exact cause of death of 1 or 2 people with a coroner.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I've provided several examples of states counting "covid positive" people as dying from covid regardless of what they died from. If the rule is to count covid positive people who die as covid deaths, that's wholesale bullshit.

#10     May 22, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.