Deport Trump to Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Shut up , he explained.

Facts have a way of spoiling the fantasy, I know. Sorry about that.

#21     Jul 16, 2018
  2. Mind completely gone.

Looks all pure and white eh? I can still taste the stench.

[​IMG]

#22     Jul 16, 2018
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Trump is a mix between Neville Chamberlain and Benedict Arnold.

Chamberlain thought he was avoiding war, while Arnold was just a traitor.

#23     Jul 16, 2018
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Ouch!

#24     Jul 16, 2018
  5. It is interesting that when I put this article to Tsing Tao a while back, he dismissively said they were only allegations. Meanwhile, Tsing readily swallows with his eyes closed any and all conspiracy theories about the Clintons without hesitation or need of evidence. I suppose it is instructive that Tsing's previous handle here at ET was Ivanovich.

#25     Jul 16, 2018
    Tony Stark and Slartibartfast like this.
  6. Is that your private collection Fred?

#26     Jul 16, 2018
  7. He only cares about the cloud over his win and yet again he is pushing his false narrative that the Muller investigation is about US collusion and not about investigating Russian interference.

#27     Jul 16, 2018
    bone and Frederick Foresight like this.
  8. That's because he will look only after his own personal interests at any cost. You listening, America?

#28     Jul 16, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  9. #29     Jul 16, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  10. smallfil

smallfil

I am calling on all American Patriots to defend the USA against traitors within the intelligence community trying to launch a Coup D' Etat on bogus charges to impeach a duly elected President of the United States, President Donald Trump! Do not let a few traitors taint your loyal service to the USA! Nobody is above the law! In other countries, traitors are tried, and if convicted could be subject to long prison sentences if not, get executed for their treachery! When you betray the USA, you are the worst form of human being ever! Eventually, justice will be served because there are more American Patriots in our intelligence services than, the handful of traitors who have betrayed their oaths!

#30     Jul 16, 2018