The "Desterio" Song

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vanzandt, Jul 13, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

... You had to be there but... there were some great laughs today as I shared with a few (rookie stock players) that have the $'s but not the savvy, that want to get in the trading game. (BTC has left them sour as F) (****They didn't listen to Z**** ! about crypto's),...... the antics that I have recently found myself engaged with here on ET.

It was then, that one Millenial rapper chick says... "lets write a song about Desterio, and post it on Youtube (and of course ET), and really f with this loser".

It was hilarious. Thing about free-style rappers.... they love to rhyme. And there is no better letter (sound) in the alphabet to rhyme with than "O". And she spit out the most belittling 2 minutes of stuff....

I wish the f'n tape had been rolling.

Picture a big baby Desterio pushing Cheerio's around in a high-chair trying to trade stocks. OMG... she f'n mocked this ass clown like you have never seen. :D

Hmmm.... Maybe we should redo and post on Youtube. Clypit as a minimum. Seeing as how Desterio is not his real name... (we know that too now btw... (t/u anonymous)... ).... there will be no slander issues, ...he can't afford a lawyer to whine too anyway. The big "D".

In all honesty.... I won't post anything on Youtube (or anywhere else).... but it was funny as F.

It takes talent to rhyme "manchild poser" with with "Cheerio pusher" ... but by golly, it can be done.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. contra

contra

It's hard to decipher your writing, but a bunch of sour BTC losers and paper traders sat around making freestyle raps about other people being losers? Is that what this translates to?

destriero likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

I was out all day teaching a carbine II course with a 12:30-1:30 break for trading and lunch, and I can say that your name/handle was not mentioned. In fact it’s never been uttered. I don’t know what your point is other than you’re in a precarious spot on that ledge.

I’d state that this thread proves that you’re my bitch, but it really didn’t need to be stated. I fucking LOVE Cheerios, though.

4. Yeah . . . . . and what does this thread have to do with politics ? . ?

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

And you are an expert? Can I link me to your expert threads on 'playing stocks'?

6. Holy shit VZ, you should start charging Destriero rent because he is in your head

7. RRY16

RRY16

Did you hire Handle123 as your Ghost Writer?

vanzandt likes this.
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The two of you VZ, Dest need to cut this crap out. This whole thing appears to have started because you had opposing political views. Big fucking deal, guys. You're both stand up mates, both highly intelligent and highly successful. Pack the ego aside and be cool. Life's too short for two cool cats to mess with each other.

Cuddles, vanzandt, Tom B and 2 others like this.
  9. The high priest of male pattern bonding has spoken. :D

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I just want to know why the heck this thread is in the Politics forum.

The Politics forum is an arena for polite, civil political discourse among rational thinking individuals, not a forum for slinging insults at one another.

(Goes and reads the other threads) - “Holy Jeepers. Nevermind”.

#10     Jul 14, 2018