Day trading breaking news.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tradingpoker, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Who is the best company to use?

Right now I am trying out a few different ones. Price ranges from $25 to $300 per month.

e.g the other day K (Kellogg Company) news came out the company is having some sort of break up. The stock moved as soon as this news broke. At the time I was trying out two news sources, one reported 2 mins after the news, the other 6 mins after.

As we know in this game seconds count, mins are too late. So who can I use to get that news to me firs? (If they are super costly who offers a good service at a decent price?)

2. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Overnight and nooby_mcnoob like this.

3. Thank you

FJ I found lagging, it was one of the ones I have been trying out. Same with newsquawk, spoke to their support and they said the macro side they are much better vs news for individual stocks.

So Bloomberg of course I know. Would they be getting breaking news first out of everyone else, is there a way to try them out without having to pay so much?

Eikon I emailed twice but no reply, to they cater for retail traders, also do the beat Bloomberg for breaking news for stocks?

4. GotherL

GotherL

Good luck making money trading breaking news. Even if you happen to get your hands on the fastest news stream you'll be up against Algo's & Professional institutions who understand the impact of the news better than any retail. It's a minus ev game. (Pun intended.)

5. We don't just trade breaking news, but having the best option for breaking news will add to your tools that will help you beat this game.

6. GotherL

GotherL

Have you tried Benzinga Pro yet?

They're the cheapest option for retail. But I have noticed quite a bit of their news are delayed. I know for sure their secondary offerings are not real time.

zdreg and tradingpoker like this.

7. yes exactly, I used them for the last 5 trading days and they are always 3-5 mins late. But for their price as you said they are not bad.

8. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

9. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

https://newsedge.com/alert/
    Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC. is not affiliated with this service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the user’s independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer nor recommend any of the services provided and any service used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.

10. thank you, will try this next week

#10     Jun 26, 2022