Dammm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ProTrader1, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commisso

Commisso Guest

"There is much to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing along the eaves of houses you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, although you will still get a soaking...This understanding pertains to all things..." Hagakure

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

#111     Jan 31, 2002
  2. Hmm... Short-term trading is about odds. Long-term investing is about fundamentals. Some, technical setups have better chance of success than others

Short term trading is about order flow and if you don't know what the orderflow is the next best thing is to read the tape. There is a saying Tales of the tape. The tape tells you everyone thing about a stock and the market look at ENRON the stock was free fall before any bad news there was no setup just the tape saying to sell.

#112     Jan 31, 2002
  3. Brother Protrader,

Please partake in the pleasurable experience of speaking with me in real-time on the new Elitetrader chatroom, kindly set up by Baron.

Sincerely and with brotherly affection,
    Candle

http://www.elitetrader.com/ch/index.cfm

#113     Jan 31, 2002
  4. Come on in Brother Protrader, what are you waiting for?

#114     Jan 31, 2002
  5. easyrider, sorry didn't respond earlier, just saw your post. don't know how i missed it. i nailed that day but good. the little pullbacks didn't skake me out, i knew BETTER!! and i was RIGHT! proof in the puddin is eating it my friend, don't EVER forget that. :-D

protrader1

PS {{sigh}} TODAY was another GREENIE for me! hehe!

#115     Jan 31, 2002
  6. ddefina

ddefina

CEPH is one of my basket stocks and I woke up late and missed getting in on that one. Still holding PCSA from Friday short however along with CREE, LGTO, and MCAF as well. These easy down days are getting more common--must mean the market is pretty weak. :)

#116     Feb 4, 2002
  7. Dearest Brother Protrader,

It is with great pride that I can call you my brother... your $13k victory today was truly of epic proportions, and my brotherly affection for you is reaffirmed on that basis... and to think that it was my words that inspired you to trading prowess... I am so flattered for your prior gratitude and I am now in the humble situation of having been beaten (profit-wise) by my former student... but at the same time, I take pleasure from having led yet another Brother down the road of Enlightenment...

With sincere and fraternal feelings of affection for you, my brother.

Candle

P.S. YOU SEEM TO HAVE DELETED THE POST THAT I WAS REPLYING TO.... NO NEED TO FEEL MODEST ABOUT YOUR $13K VICTORY... :)

#117     Feb 4, 2002
  8. dd, you can't have this much fun with listed stocks, can you?! hehe!

#118     Feb 4, 2002
  9. Dearest Brother Protrader,

Do them both, for you never know in advance where the action will be!

With sincere and kind feelings of brotherly love,
    Candle

#119     Feb 4, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

Brother Protrader,

LAVIDA LOCO should be

LAVIDA LOCA,

as VIDA is feminine in Spanish.

Keep kicking a_s

nitro

#120     Feb 4, 2002