CPU mining alternatives : meet Tera Coin

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by juliakuz, Oct 14, 2019.

1. juliakuz

juliakuz

Very often, newbies, start with mining to get at least the initial money for further trading, but recently mining popularity fell down due to low fees for miners and high prices for equipment. However, there are types of virtual money that can be generated using a processor. The final result depends on the correctly chosen strategy.
    The beginners can assume that any crypto mining can be carried out on the processor. This is the wrong approach. It is worth giving preference to this method only in exceptional cases, more precisely, when working with special cryptocurrencies. Their main feature is a special fit of the hashing algorithm for the processor. These currencies include Tera Coin, fast (1000 tps) anonymous and decentralized crypto https://terafoundation.org/

2. DevBru

DevBru

IAS_LLC likes this.
  3. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Can I give you my bank account number?

4. Overnight

Overnight

Mine is 1-877-Kars-4-Kids

Hell, those kiddos will be the ones understanding this crap after we're dead and buried.

Ready Player One.

5. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

That song though...

6. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, sux, doesn't it. Listen to it some more, I dare you. :)

I can distract you with another one if you wish...

7. Overnight

Overnight

Crap, this is the Crypto forum I just noticed. Sorry about this fish thing. Way off topic.

8. Nobert

Nobert

It's confusing, pumped out in main section.

9. Pikton

Pikton

I read WP Tera in the documentation on their website and I liked it. The unique code and blockchain features distinguish this cryptocurrency from many others.

10. kim1993

kim1993

Hello everybody. I think I need some help.

I read many reviews about Tera and recently, I would like to try to take part in the mining Tera, but as I have a weak computer, I did not manage to do it. I read about Tera mining, but do not know how to connect to it. Anybody can help? Any help will be appreciated.

#10     Oct 23, 2019