Countdown to I.G's Report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jun 13, 2018.

1. I am going to post a link to the post I made summarizing many of the areas that I alleged over the months that the IG's report would cover, and WHERE THE TARDS ALLEGED FOR MONTHS THAT I HAD GONE TINFOIL in so alleging.

So, let's get it right out here again.

I stand by it 100%.

We will see who is tin foil, you tard motherfucks. Get back to me later in the week and see if I get a passing grade. The smart move would be to keep your pie hole shut, but no one ever accused you of being smart.

Note that I never said that these would be all the issues- only that these would be included. The IG has a staff of over 400 and has been at it for over a year. One can only hope he has more issues.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...rt-likely-issues-my-never-humble-view.321362/

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Having him blocked I can see the preview only but this caught my attention:

"WHERE THE TARDS ALLEGED FOR MONTHS THAT I HAD GONE"

Would that not be sweet, Tardpole gone for months? I'm sure he was not but it is an attractive idea. Remember when Gem disappeared? It was a productive time for discussions without his black holes.

piezoe likes this.
  3. Yeh, after tomorrow, quite a few tards will be alleging that they have me blocked so never saw my post above.

There is a reason for that.

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well they'll see it now.

Inspector General's report - likely issues- my never-humble view

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, May 22, 2018.

TreeFrogTrader
    TreeFrogTrader
    Among other things that will be in the report- and I have stated this before- several times. One of the lefties here has repeatedly scoffed at it and dismissed it, so that is pretty much the confirmation I need.

The report will include among other things:

- Issues related to McCabes failure to recuse due to his wifes dnc funding. And failure of Comey or Rosenstein to oversee it.

- Issues related to McCabe and company deliberately slow-walking the emails discovered in weiners/humas laptop. ie, deliberately not reviewing them to let the election blow over first.

-Issues related to Comey’s absolutely drop-dead atrocious handling of the announcement of no action against Hillary. Comey was not even in the prosecutorial division of the DOJ and not even remotely in the chain of command if Loretta recused. It should have then defaulted to Sally Yates or Rosenstein or a couple others. The IG is going to have major heartburn over that. It is just nuts.

-There are enough hours in the day to even begin to outline the issues he will have with the FBI’s handling of witnesses that were in Camp Hillary. That will drive him nutso too. The FBI immediately moved to give them all immunity with absolutely nothing received in return. And then issue after issue on top of that. He must have just been shaking his head when he looked at all of that. I am going to guess that the IG does not think they are in the business of handing out HQ Specials.

- I would imagine that the IG will have issues with the DOJ/FBI being chronically unable to find emails and not maintaining back-up procedures -possibly deliberately. Remember when the FBI tried that little stunt again with Congress and said it did not have McCabe’s, Pages, Strzok etc emails? And then the IG said “not to worry” I have them even if you clowns don’t……and he did.

- And then there is the bonus issue that I throw in knowing that there is some chance that I am wrong and the tards will stick it up my bo-bo. Nevertheless, I stand by the idea that the IG will not take a pass on addressing that whole Tarmac Clown Show. It does not matter to me in the least that it is no longer an issue in the press or here on the forum. My assessment of Horowtiz’s professionalism is that he will not let it pass. The IG is not a criminal investigator so I am not saying he will reach any conclusions on whether collusion took place there. But as the chief guardian of departmental rules and procedures, I do think he will have a major issue with the fact that the FBI immediately looked the other way rather than investigating it and focused on threatening the person who took the photo rather than developing the facts. I could be wrong and if so I will hear about it. And if I am right I imagine I will hear less.

And then of course there will be other issues - hopefully many surprises. Rosenstein will take hits on issues I dont even know about. He is a target rich environment. And then Comey will take hits on things - many that I do know about- including leaking, failure to manage misconduct by his staff, the hillary announcement thing, and on and on.

#1 May 22, 2018
    Tom B likes this.

(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

Why not just bump the old thread?

Tony Stark likes this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Because everyone has him on ignore.
    :D

7. *bump*

8. UsualName

UsualName

We’ll see about “deliberately not reviewing them to let the election blow over.”

The rest of the items aren’t very controversial.

Go out on a limb, what do you think Horowitz will find with Strzok and Page?

Will he make any assertions about Comey’s actions in October impacting the election?

9. I dont want to massage it further. Will just let my comments stand.

But, in general, we must remember that Horowitz is basically a compliance officer, not a criminal investigator so he will play it very straight and only comment on wrongdoings/deficiencies related to the DOJ/FBI not following procedures. Thus, I stand by my comment that he will have issue in regard to McCabe deliberately slow-walking the new set of Huma emails. He will not delve into the motive, because he is not doing a criminal investigation but he is working as a tag team with Huber who takes criminals referrals and he will try to establish motive when he gets it. Keep in mind that Horowitz does not need to conclude that McCabe slow-walked it for personal or political reasons, he is also responsible for identifying behavior that has the appearance of it and McCabe's slow-walking of the emails definitely has the appearance of some agenda he was working other than the Department's. Anyway. The time is nigh. Let McCabe work it with the IG or maybe I am completely wrong and there will be no mention.

Similarly, all the lefties here will rise to say that Horowitz did not make any negative findings about Hillary or implicate her further. But that is not Horowitz's job. His job is to identify deficiencies in the DOJ conduct and process and he will identify plenty of that- such that a person could conclude that a full or proper investigation did not occur and then it is for others to decide whether it needs to be re-opened- but that fact that it is not in his scope to re-do the investigation does not exonerate her.

Ditto for Strzok and Page. He will have problems with the DOJ not following its rules piece rather than trying to do the criminal prosecution. I dont actually know what he has on them because he has seen memos that we have not. Same for Rosenstein. Most likely he will take hits but the IG has seen lots of stuff that I have not seen. If he has a pile of smoking gun issues on all of them he may just flop that over to Huber. The IG has a pile of memos showing biased lovebird interactions. I dont know how many smoking guns are in there. I suspect it is not pretty in which case, the IG's role would be rather short and it would move to Huber and comments in the report would be limited because there is an active investigation. I have heard some pundits say that they have flipped and are cooperating so I dont know how that would play out in the report. He may not want to give blow by blow actions of their wrongdoing if they are already in another "process" and cooperating.

10. Arnie

Arnie

I think people expecting some bombshell from this report are going to be very disappointed.

#10     Jun 14, 2018