Inspector General's report - likely issues- my never-humble view

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, May 22, 2018.

1. Among other things that will be in the report- and I have stated this before- several times. One of the lefties here has repeatedly scoffed at it and dismissed it, so that is pretty much the confirmation I need.

The report will include among other things:

- Issues related to McCabes failure to recuse due to his wifes dnc funding. And failure of Comey or Rosenstein to oversee it.

- Issues related to McCabe and company deliberately slow-walking the emails discovered in weiners/humas laptop. ie, deliberately not reviewing them to let the election blow over first.

-Issues related to Comey’s absolutely drop-dead atrocious handling of the announcement of no action against Hillary. Comey was not even in the prosecutorial division of the DOJ and not even remotely in the chain of command if Loretta recused. It should have then defaulted to Sally Yates or Rosenstein or a couple others. The IG is going to have major heartburn over that. It is just nuts.

-There are enough hours in the day to even begin to outline the issues he will have with the FBI’s handling of witnesses that were in Camp Hillary. That will drive him nutso too. The FBI immediately moved to give them all immunity with absolutely nothing received in return. And then issue after issue on top of that. He must have just been shaking his head when he looked at all of that. I am going to guess that the IG does not think they are in the business of handing out HQ Specials.

- I would imagine that the IG will have issues with the DOJ/FBI being chronically unable to find emails and not maintaining back-up procedures -possibly deliberately. Remember when the FBI tried that little stunt again with Congress and said it did not have McCabe’s, Pages, Strzok etc emails? And then the IG said “not to worry” I have them even if you clowns don’t……and he did.

- And then there is the bonus issue that I throw in knowing that there is some chance that I am wrong and the tards will stick it up my bo-bo. Nevertheless, I stand by the idea that the IG will not take a pass on addressing that whole Tarmac Clown Show. It does not matter to me in the least that it is no longer an issue in the press or here on the forum. My assessment of Horowtiz’s professionalism is that he will not let it pass. The IG is not a criminal investigator so I am not saying he will reach any conclusions on whether collusion took place there. But as the chief guardian of departmental rules and procedures, I do think he will have a major issue with the fact that the FBI immediately looked the other way rather than investigating it and focused on threatening the person who took the photo rather than developing the facts. I could be wrong and if so I will hear about it. And if I am right I imagine I will hear less.

And then of course there will be other issues - hopefully many surprises. Rosenstein will take hits on issues I dont even know about. He is a target rich environment. And then Comey will take hits on things - many that I do know about- including leaking, failure to manage misconduct by his staff, the hillary announcement thing, and on and on.

smallfil, Snarkhund and Tom B like this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

This was quite the fantasy

UsualName likes this.
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Lol.

Tony Stark likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

What's your views on Durhams report?

6. UsualName

UsualName

This aged well.

Tony Stark likes this.
  7. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

Lets find. This story isn't over. It's all one big web. Either the whole thing comes down, or none of it does.

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I think its safe to say its over

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Anybody taking Treefrogs opinions seriously after reading this has to be as dumb as he is.