Consistent system for intraday

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TTT, Jul 1, 2018.

1. TTT

TTT

I also have a very powerful system, if you explain yours I will explain mine

#11     Jul 2, 2018
  2. TTT

TTT

Me too

#12     Jul 2, 2018
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

...yet you want to learn the system of others. :D :rolleyes: :banghead:

I strongly doubt anyone will explain their successful system to you beyond a generic sentence or two. Also, if you really were interested in "sharing" your powerful system...you would have shared yours "first" and then ask others to do the same or you would have just "shared it" without asking others to do the same.

Most likely others would have just replied with a direct link to the threads at this forum where many members over the years have "shared" their system without asking others to do the same.

Please use the search function in the upper right corner of this forum or you can just slowly scroll downwards to the journal section, automated trading section, technical analysis section, programming section or strategy development section (all in that order) if you're in a rush and just can't wait anymore.

Anything you don't understand, you can send private messages to the person that shared their system or start a private thread with that person about the shared method or just post your question in their thread...

Just brilliant, right ?

If not, members will just view you as a troll and will only give you sarcastic replies, no sharing but that may have already started.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    #13     Jul 2, 2018
    coplii likes this.
  4. p0box4

p0box4

:confused::banghead:
    Mine buy's low and sells higher (most of the time ;)).
    How about yours? :rolleyes:

#14     Jul 2, 2018
    coplii and CSEtrader like this.
  5. He clearly wants to take the short cuts, on the road to profitability.

#15     Jul 2, 2018
  6. TTT

TTT

my system is the weintein system.
    For intraday I do not have any system.
    that's the truth.
    but I would like to have it.
    if I had it I would like to share it

#16     Jul 2, 2018
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Intraday+Trading

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Day+trading

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/pages/hall-of-fame/ (useful thread if you do not know how to use the forum search feature or you don't know how to use Google)

Simply, its already shared. Its your choice of which to backtest & simulate trade that fits your personality.

wrbtrader

#17     Jul 2, 2018
    coplii and CSEtrader like this.
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Yes, I also have intraday consistent system and agree with posts above. I can understand your excitement because you just discovering this field of infinite possibilities. And you are lucky to start with ET and it's supportive members, but what you are really need is to learn in silence, put tons of hours on simulator and only then go real. There are so many systems, it is not something unknown. You, your personality and how it will match with market, which market, those are real questions.

#18     Jul 2, 2018
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  9. TTT

TTT

Thank you very much, I thank you all very much. In your opinion which book is better. I'll have to translate it into Spanish. In intraday I have no experience, sometimes I have tried it but I have never been profitable. In the medium term, if I am very good, 10 years ago I have been trading in the medium term. If I can help you with something, you just have to ask me.

#19     Jul 2, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey TTT, seriously, why would anyone share his profitable strategy with you for free? At least give us an offer....

#20     Jul 2, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.