Cheapest Futures broker for daytrading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by whitewater2828, Aug 18, 2016.

1. ????

I am outside of the US. it looks like AMP is popular here? any old birds using it and had any issues?

am daytrading futures only.

2. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

NinjaTrader is the industry's leading trading platform for futures with over 40,000 active users.

You can use our software free for as long as you like to test it out.

http://ninjatrader.com/GetStarted

3. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

We have been using AMP as a clearer and they provide good and timely support to our customers. We can provide the same cost structure.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    patrickrooney likes this.
  4. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

VPhantom, CBC and MattZ like this.
  5. SPT

SPT

I execute more than 1000 contracts daily. AMP seems to be the cheapest and most reliable.

CBC, MattZ and AMP_Futures like this.
  6. Tradovate

Tradovate Sponsor

Tradovate is a modern, cloud-based futures trading platform offering unlimited, commission-free trading for a flat price. No per-trade commissions, platform licensing fees, order routing fees or mobile app fees.

If you are trading 1,000 contracts per day, you could potentially save a significant amount with Tradovate and here is a link to our pricing.

If you have any questions on how our pricing works or would like help calculating exactly how much you could save with Tradovate, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

If you are looking at a sophisticated piece of software which is web based, try the new TT.
    Its is comprehensive and has really good execution. Clearly the team there has lots of resources to make this this product better and better over time.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  8. I am soooo pissed today because my existing broker's platform is DOWN for the whole trading day!!!!! wtffffff how can this happen

9. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I would be more than happy to find a platform that is stable for you based on the markets you trade. Also, we can provide universal logins for some platforms that you can apply in case one malfunctions.

10. whats the difference for me between signing for optimus and signing from amp?

#10     Aug 18, 2016