Bullish at a Time of Extreme Panic (Larry Williams)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Zor_Champ, Mar 17, 2020.

1. zghorner

zghorner

Well said man I agree completely.

#51     Mar 22, 2020
  2. Zor_Champ

Zor_Champ

New video from Larry (3/30/20):

So far his predictions from 2 weeks ago has held quite well
    Doomers wrong as usual:rolleyes: :D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#52     Mar 30, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  3. schizo

schizo

Looking back, Larry was right all along, he read the charts correctly FWIW!

ALL YOU NAYSAYERS, NOW GO SCREW YOURSELVES (so sez Larry).

#53     May 22, 2020
    Zor_Champ and NQurious like this.
  4. NQurious

NQurious

I just saw this thread now and I'm not going to go back and re-read it, but I can tell you Larry's book How I made a Million Dollars Last Year Trading Commodities has some real gold buried deep inside it.

#54     May 22, 2020
  5. Larry isn't perfect but he's more right than wrong and better than most. The dude nailed the 2016 election bottom nearly to the exact point on the S&P 500 futures. Anyone who makes these kinda calls and also turns $10k into over $1M in a year (1987 World Cup Futures Trading Championship) deserves a certain level of respect.

#55     May 22, 2020
  6. schizo

schizo

The bottom line is you don't say crap about a dude who you have no chance of beating. Just go back and read some of the above posts. Some don't even know who he is (seriously?!!) and yet have no reservation about unloading heaps of crap about the man.

But we know better. :D

#56     May 22, 2020
  7. Larry is an odd one, never been sure about him if I am honest and that guy from GFF posting in this thread does not really help in that regard.

Alas he has done some very impressive things in the past, like turning $10,000 into a million in a year during the World Cup in 1987. His daughter is the famous actress Michelle Williams who won the Robbins Futures World Cup with a 1000% return in 1997 at the age of 17, having been taught by her father - so the guy presumably knows (or knew?) what he is/was doing. His call here was also clearly a good one too, two or three weeks before the low (or at least, current low).

#57     May 23, 2020
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Is there a way to find out the entire trade log of that 1987 competition from beginning to end? Was it ever posted?

#58     May 23, 2020
  9. #59     May 23, 2020