Best way to trade

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by shadow001, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Hi all,

Just a newbie here, was wondering if anyone would mind giving me some tips on how to best trade stocks (etf) like EWJ and TSM
    I've been trading SUNW INTC and MSFT also XOM and SNDK but can't seem to make money. I think there too volatile at this point for me.
    I was told by my Boss that I should focus on less volatile issues.
    Although I've been looking at EWJ and TSM a little lately I find myself still a bit confused.
    Also if anyone could recommend some good reading material I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a Million, Good trading to all.

S.

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

3. Might be a bit biased, but this is what's working these days.

Start here, basics: www.stocktrading.com/training.html (look at the boot camp as well)...and then (you'll like this).

www.pairnomics.com (turn your speakers on).

All the best,

Don

4. lindq

lindq

Yes, Shadow001, and if you go to those websites, you'll have your choice of not just one....but TWO courses.

Take your pick. $4,995 for pairs trading.

Or, for just $1,000, not including your equity deposit, you'll get started in the exciting world of high volume and high frequency trading in Las Vegas.

All brought to you of course, as a public service for new traders such as yourself.

5. buylo

buylo

Buy them low, then sell them when they go higher.

6. buylo

buylo

Buy them low, then sell them when they go higher.

7. CTT

CTT

What are you having issues with? Everything you buy goes against you? Or you aren't making enough money? What's the issue? Both those 2 stocks you suggested are not volatile so that should be a decent start to keep your losses low.

Give us a little better idea, how long have you been trading?