BCH vs. BTC or The Raise of Bitcoin Cash

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

As long as you don't call me Shirley....

Oh so that is what pissed you off? Look, if it walks like a ponzi and talks like a ponzi, it is certainly not a currency. At least not in India and China.

Post #14 and #27 for you instead of repeating myself:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/rickards-bitcoin-is-a-ponzi-scheme.314155/page-2

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    #21     Nov 12, 2017
    JackRab likes this.
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

One day. What a difference it makes! Crazy overnight action:

BTC: $6130 (bottom was around $5500)
    BCH: $1686 (ATH was above $2200)

Bitcoin Cash more than doubled in 24 hours! The Raise of Cobra! Hedging and being in both cryptos is good, but making money and switching to BCH is better.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    #22     Nov 12, 2017
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I got to say, it was painful watching BCH hit 200%. The resilience of Bitcoin to downtrends held me back. In my mind, we've already got alt coins with better features than cash, so what makes cash worthier?

#23     Nov 12, 2017
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

The argument was made that distribution. I think distribution is over rated, a retailer's crypto can be distributed among millions in 5 minutes. But other than wide distribution from the start, nothing really.

#24     Nov 12, 2017
  5. Hoi

Hoi

No just the way round: 2 weeks ago you should have exchanged BTC to BCH. And today you should do BCH to BTC. That's the way to trade it.... not yours...

#25     Nov 12, 2017
  6. This garbage trades like the manipulated garbage it is.

If it was a penny stock, you'd all mock it and turn your other cheek.

But somehow, this scam gets your respect.

Ya'll nauseate me
    [​IMG]

#26     Nov 13, 2017
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Day traders like volatility. You're welcome to trade government bonds if you need a safe space.

#27     Nov 13, 2017
    Hoi likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

5 weeks later, the winner seems to be BTC tripling in price, while BCH only doubled. Let's look at the technical issues too:

"Bitcoin Cash transaction fees, on average, cost less than $0.20 USD while the average bitcoin transaction fee sits over 100x higher around $21 USD and bitcoin cash confirmations take on average 8.5 minutes while bitcoin confirmations take at least an hour on average. Plus Bitcoin Cash can do roughly 31 transactions per second while bitcoin can only do between 4-8 per second even with Segwit."

https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/20...0-its-future-has-never-been-so-uncertain.html

I hope this won't be a Betamax vs. VHS where the technically inferior won. The market should recognize what is an actual, usable currency and what isn't and treat the price accordingly...

#28     Dec 16, 2017
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Old man!

#29     Dec 16, 2017
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

The Flippening is under way people! While BTC dropped 25% in 3 days from 20K to 16K, Bitcoin Cash, the real bitcoin just went over 3K, up 100% in 5 days!!!

Bitcoin holders, you know what to do, it is still not too late.

#30     Dec 19, 2017