Averaging into FMD - HELP!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Absolutely true, but regardless, the tea leaves will show that change when the pivot is breached. There is plenty of time to get into this stock. While others are continuing to average down, I am waiting in the wings for it to show strength. Strength is strength. A stock goes nowhere without strength behind the move. Whether that strength is caused by fundamentals or technicals does not mean anything to me.

#11     Apr 18, 2008
  2. what is your averaging price? looks the general market is bottomed, so with this retarding stock.

since it dropped so hard, I would suggest when it touhs some kind of moving averaging, kill it and move your money into some kind of strong up trend market or simply put your money into some ETFs

#12     Apr 18, 2008
  3. How do you determine the last pivot. Do you use stockcharts.com which shows these types of charts?

#13     Apr 19, 2008
  4. In a down trend the last pivot is the top of the last x column. There are many programs that display p&f charting. The one I am using for swing trading is bulls eye broker.

#14     Apr 19, 2008
  5. dman666

dman666

When it comes down to individual stocks, losers usually average losers. Not trying to demean you or anything and say you are a loser in general, just in the stock market currently. On the positive side of things, hopefully you learned what not to do on your next trade!

#16     Apr 19, 2008
  6. eagle

eagle

Sigh! It was a false spike, right.

#17     Apr 21, 2008
  7. Big shock on this one again.:eek:

Ready for death spiral financing or a hero white knight.

#18     Apr 21, 2008
  8. Cut loss ASAP

stick money into quality stocks or ETFs like EWZ

#19     Apr 21, 2008