Anyone Tried the 60 Day Trading Gauntlet from Earn 2 Trade?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Illini Trader, Jun 19, 2018.

1. I started today. Will let you guys know how it is. Finamark has a DOM. That's all I need

#121     Feb 1, 2019
    coskinas likes this.
  2. MPTrader

MPTrader

I would like to know why it is so difficult to get information regarding Heliostp. If transparency was a measure of trust the window is blacked out. All these funding companies are not forthcoming. This is not cynicism - but rather a legitimate observation and experience. Unless I ask the "exact" and perfectly phrased question I will not be given an answer - Their answers always beg an additional question. It is like fishing and hoping I cast the right lure to get the answer I want or need. Why can't they simply make available pertinent information whereby the questions that would arise are more a matter of clarification rather than essential information.

#122     Jun 20, 2019
  3. #123     Jun 20, 2019
  4. Bump

#124     Jul 31, 2019
  5. Can anybody guide me about Crude Oil mini futures Trading on Gauntlet? What is the value of 1 pip for Crude Oil Mini? what is the breakeven for the same?

#125     Sep 5, 2019
  6. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

#126     Sep 5, 2019
  7. tradertb

tradertb

Did the mini Gauntlet and looked at all the times you can't trade and there is more times you cant trade than can. These rules on these things should change to just having a stop instead of not trading. Events and announcements make the markets move and these endless combines are set up with added events to flunk people out and make them pay. Really stupid thing as you can get dropped at any moment for not being glued to comments and events that "MOVE MARKETS." Reality if trading your own account, you just trade and put stops on and catch momentum and not care about what is being said

#127     Oct 1, 2019
  8. cafeole

cafeole

The point, I think, is that it is their money. They want to protect it against known situations that can cause violent moves. Not everyone will put a stop in or even notice the event is coming up.

#128     Oct 1, 2019
  9. tradertb

tradertb

Yes but that is the rule, put a stop on it or program it to already have stops. I never saw such stupid things you can't trade for. It as like anyone from the fed saying anything, you cant trade.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019
    #129     Oct 1, 2019
  10. tradertb

tradertb

You want violent momentum moves. That's where the money is made, just put a trailing stop.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019
    #130     Oct 1, 2019