Earn 2 Trade the gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Jun 25, 2018.

1. xavik

xavik

Ah, this changes everything. Then I must say you're doing a nice job. You've convinced me to pick you when I decide to try a combine.

You should make it clearer the part of the monthly profit, because I know of several traders that came to the same conclusion as me, having each read it independently. Maybe add (if it's not already now) the sentence about the "high watermark".

#701     Jun 13, 2019
    Earn2Trade-Ryan likes this.
  2. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback. I'll mention it to my website team!

#702     Jun 13, 2019
  3. mm2mm

mm2mm

Only $500 to lose and $2500 to gain... to get $2500 DD in... 2 months... for $350...

No thanks Ryan. hahaha

#703     Jun 13, 2019
  4. Avoid TST. I have done more than a few combines with them and earned a few live accounts. It is very clear that TST seeks to make money off of their combine fees and has very little interest in seeing traders actually succeed. I have had the opposite experience with Earn2Trade. I have gone through 2 Gauntlets and been awarded a live account on both occasions. I screwed up my first one, but I am positive on the second one after a few weeks of trading. The people I have dealt with at Earn2Trade and Helios are tremendously helpful. I have met some of the Topstep guys in Chicago, and while they do seem nice enough, I really feel like they are not in the business of making traders, but rather just making fees off of the combine. Which is fine, it is a solid business model. I just strongly feel that your chances of actually making it are higher at Earn2Trade/Helios.

#704     Jun 16, 2019
    Peter10, coplii, MsFutures and 3 others like this.
  5. xavik

xavik

Thank you for your advice. I agree with everything you say. I said combine because that's what I call all these challenges from prop firms like the gauntlet, etc. I understand it might be confusing.

#705     Jun 17, 2019
    drycleaner41 likes this.
  6. mm2mm

mm2mm

TST is scum. AVOID.

#706     Jun 20, 2019
    MsFutures and drycleaner41 like this.
  7. Hi
    Has anyone here progressed further than the original $25k Account Size?
    If so, how much more? and in what timeframe?. I know all cases are different, but just trying to gauge a timeline of account progression. Thanks

#707     Jun 24, 2019
  8. I haven't yet, but I believe they review accounts at the end of each month. I am positive but I still feel like I am getting my footing, so I don't expect nor need an increase in account size. Will keep you updated here though.

#708     Jun 30, 2019
    NickMelb81 likes this.
  9. nickynoes

nickynoes

Thought I would add my 2 cents, I completed my gauntlet at the start of may and received and accepted an offer of $20000, 10% drawdown and a 70/30 profit split. This was before the improved version was released.

I am now on the 2nd stage, the live simulator account which started at $20000 + $349 since I had 0% drawdown on my gauntlet and I believe $149 subtracted for the monthly data fees. I have been trading this account for 7 weeks now and I am up a little above $2000. Any questions I have sent to Helios and Earn2trade have been answered very quickly and clearly.

I still have not posted a review on trustpilot since I wanted to wait until I have received my first share of the profits so I could be confident I am not leaving a review that could be potentially damaging to future traders.

When/if I complete the live simulation stage and received my $5000 I will leave another update here as well as the trustpilot review, and I also might leave a 3rd review after my first monthly evaluation with Helios.

My opinion so far is that the gauntlet is worth a shot, worst case scenario you get 2 months of trading experience and only lose $349, that's pretty cheap market tuition compared to my previous losses I incurred doing this on my own.

#709     Jul 9, 2019
    coskinas, xavik and Earn2Trade like this.
  10. p0box4

p0box4

Nice job!
    How are you doing regarding the ITIN?

#710     Jul 9, 2019