Any full time day traders that trade stocks?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Sep 15, 2017.

1. rin4et

rin4et

Looking for a trading buddy. I am a full time day trader that trades strictly stocks and etfs. I am looking for someone to team up with. I won't ask you to share your strategy, I am pretty satisfied with mine. Just someone to share my trading day with.
    The requirement:
    You trade full time profitably. I am not interested in "arm chair" traders or those that treat this as a hobby.
    You mainly trade stocks and etfs.

Feel free to PM me if you meet the above requirements and are looking for someone to collaborate with.

2. "...if you need a friend, get a dog."
    [​IMG] o_O

Overnight and comagnum like this.
  3. rin4et

rin4et

You want me to talk trading with a dog You are funny

4. Overnight

Overnight

You have missed the humor in L-L's post. After all, you claim you are satisfied with your strategy. So why are you looking to "team-up" with someone else? What is your angle?

And what happens if the person who contacts you is a young female? Remember this little gem you posted?

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...how-do-you-wake-up-early.312695/#post-4515334

ThunderThor likes this.
  5. rin4et

rin4et

Female is fine. People of both genders are welcome.

6. Overnight

Overnight

You have a bias, as you intimated in the linked post above...

"However, young people still need 9-10 hours of sleep which is a couple hours more than older adults. On top of all that women need more sleep than men."

Good grief. Your psychological analysis, leading to that conclusion, is insulting to say the least. Don't type stuff you have no clue about!

ThunderThor likes this.
  7. rin4et

rin4et

Those are facts. If you find them insulting you must be a liberal :) Now get lost and stop posting on my thread if you find my posts insulting. Make your own thread or find something else to do with your time.

8. Overnight

Overnight

I find it insulting because I am a young person, and need less sleep than older adults. Your statement is flawed. That is all I wished to point out here. Your statement is not a fact.

9. Jack1960

Jack1960

What is your angle?

10. rin4et

rin4et

Check your naturally dropping testosterone levels that you mentioned in a previous post. No young guy's testosterone naturally drops unless you are not as young as you claim to be or are obese.

#10     Sep 15, 2017