Annual PnL statement 2017 - Winner will be awarded a prize!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rin4et, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jl1575

jl1575

10 021 320 USD?

15M + 10M - 3M = 19M ???

#11     Nov 22, 2017
    Trader447 likes this.
  2. rin4et

rin4et

That is exactly what I am trying to prove. That there are no successful traders on this forum. And your 20K that you made this year does not count. If you bought an index fund this time last year you could have made 20K with your 401k account. In a bull market making 20k a year is not spectacular sorry.

#12     Nov 22, 2017
  3. Overnight

Overnight

You're very silly. Not only did the false HSBC logo give it away, but the "pork belly" bit. *wink*

#13     Nov 22, 2017
  4. JackRab

JackRab

So you're implying that there are no successful traders on ET because they are not willing to give you their records?

What's in it for us to give you those details? Are you going to pay us for providing private info? What are you going to do with it?

#14     Nov 22, 2017
  5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Well that "proves" nothing. I have spoken privately with well over 100 of the members here and many became clients. I can tell you there are those here that are just beginning their journey and those that have enough resources that they no longer have to trade but still do. I have never met one successful trader that would do what you ask in the way you asked.

Your manner of judging members here say more about you than them.

#15     Nov 22, 2017
    Jones75, S.J.C, MoreLeverage and 11 others like this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

You are just like someone else I was typing to about assumptions.

A.) You are assuming I have a 401k account. I do not.

B.) 20K in an index fund would not have made me 20K. That would be a 100% return.

C.) The 20K I have made in futures could have been made with just 20K in the capital account. That was the overnight holding requirement, but I am not a robot, I could never have extended myself that far. But technically, I would have not violated any margin requirements, which means I would have made 100% return. Better than your hedge-funds' 20-30%.

So I made less than 100%, but more than 20% so far. So I am not successful? Why not visit my journal, the link of which I posted above, to get some entertaining, stress-free perspective on real-life? Yes? Might do you some good. Breathe in the hot-fudge vapors.

And please, feed the dragon on the right side of the door when you walk in. It craves rabid marmots, the ones that attacked me earlier in the year. Thanks!

#16     Nov 22, 2017
    Trader447 and JackRab like this.
  7. rin4et

rin4et

Who do you know is making more than 200K a year from day trading on this forum. I am not talking about 10 years ago I am talking about in 2017. If you know someone on this forum and you have undeniable proof please post their username I would like to see it. Because I have my doubts.

#17     Nov 22, 2017
  8. rin4et

rin4et

Stop posting on my thread. You have drunk posted numerous times on this forum. I am not sure if you have an alcohol addiction problem. Plus you tell lies. So congratulations on your 20k but please take your comments to another thread.

#18     Nov 22, 2017
  9. Overnight

Overnight

#19     Nov 22, 2017
    Trader447, p0box4 and tommcginnis like this.
  10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Why is the only metric day trading equities? How about options traders that position trade? How about futures and options on futures traders that day trade or position trade? Your focus is too narrow and I would NEVER discuss anyone's account or private conversation I have had with them even if I were not a registered person. Not my story to tell.

#20     Nov 22, 2017
    tommcginnis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.