Al Brook's Trading Room

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TimtheEnchanter, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Thor

Thor

True.
    The only thing that matters is the money made.

#41     Sep 10, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. Thor,

If you have a profitable price action method that is profitable that can explained in 2 sentences, congratulations to you.

Please take my serious advice man. For your sanity, and to prevent confusion, PLEASE do not look at Al Brooks trading course if you are already profitable. I am not being negative on Al either, but his stuff really takes time and years and effort to understand.

#42     Sep 10, 2020
  3. speedo

speedo

:D

#43     Sep 10, 2020
  4. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

He says a lot of things, he always mentions both sides so sure he'll be right often and
    wrong often, we just forget the wrong part.

He also said we wouldn't see the February highs for many many years and he was
    shorting the entire move up. He was dead wrong. Although I'm sure if you asked
    him, he managed to eke out a small profit anyway. lol.

#44     Sep 10, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  5. savior,

You are absolutely correct. It is the simplest and most effortless thing someone can do. If anyone ask me my PnL or to see my spreadsheet of data. I would simple login and click copy and paste and show.

I took the time to ask the OP several business questions regarding his valuable time and $99 per month he is investing and he has not responded to one simple and business wise question. He did not respond Yes, or No, or I do not know, or I will check on that.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/al-brooks-trading-room.349883/#post-5198966

#45     Sep 10, 2020
  6. Thor

Thor

Right.
    My view is this.....any course needs to be very clear, meaning that 5 traders look at the same chart and come to the same conclusion.
    The more complicated it is the more room for ambiguity.

I'm now looking for something usable for daytrading as my current setup doesn't give that many trades and isn't very accurate on smaller timeframes.

#46     Sep 10, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  7. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Just look through his old blog posts and videos, you'll have to find them. I'm not
    gonna bother looking for it.

Fact: He was shorting on the way up, his words. And he said he would dump if
    the market went to new highs, his words.

or just create an account on his website and ask in the forum.

#47     Sep 10, 2020
    Relentless likes this.
  8. does he offer a free trial? without putting down a credit card if anythimg tio might reinforce some technical analysis
    soybeans have really been trending cehck out these charts

#48     Sep 10, 2020
  9. snowman80

snowman80

say it aint so

if al brooks couldn't see this bull market 'price development' happening before his eyes, what hope is there for all of the poor souls who paid for his tutoring?

that's the most disappointing thing i've heard all week

#49     Sep 10, 2020
    Amatrue likes this.
  10. bahahah ahahhaah hhahahah almfa

#50     Sep 10, 2020