Al Brook's Trading Room

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TimtheEnchanter, Sep 9, 2020.

1. What if I told you the joke is on you?

#31     Sep 10, 2020
  2. Thor

Thor

My two bits.

Only one question.
    Does his trading method show you when the big move is coming........if yes, sign me up.
    Must be easily understandable......can be explained in 3 sentences or less.

If not, it's a waste of time and money.

#32     Sep 10, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. everyone wants the keys to the kingdom for free and simple this is great news for people who are serious about the trade of trading the art the science the math the risk the gamble. it tkaes brains and guts and then also no brains at all!!

#33     Sep 10, 2020
  4. speedo

speedo

He doesn't have a "trading method", he teaches how to recognize and understand price development. From that understanding which most who slide through ET aver the years don't have, you can develop your own methodology. No people trade just the same as no two people ARE the same. If understanding the nature of price discovery is a waste of time and money to you, then move on.

#34     Sep 10, 2020
  5. Thor

Thor

Everything works according to the user's skill.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You may be surprised at the number of times a fib number coincides with an astro date.

#35     Sep 10, 2020
    traderking007 likes this.
  6. or the rain and wind.

#36     Sep 10, 2020
  7. HomelyWizzard,

Good buddy, I am not being negative or anything like that. You should really give thought to what the ET members are saying.

I understand what you saying, but from a business perspective, you have to think like a business man now. It is good that Al has trading room making calls and teaching you, however, does these teachings prove or measure or justifiy paying $99 per month so that YOU can soon become a consistent profitable trader.

Please never forget the end goal of what you are doing. Your end goal is to Make Money Consistently and you want resources that can prove you can make money consistently.

I kindly ask you about 10 questions here below, and you have not answered one yet. Why not?

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/al-brooks-trading-room.349883/#post-5198966

#37     Sep 10, 2020
    Thor likes this.
  8. i always find it incredible how quickly day traders or any trader for that matter is so quick to dismiss ideas as garbge or that doesnt work or that is just made up to sell stuff. newsflash nothign works all the time and nothing works everytime. so i guess you could say well if nothing works from an indiccator stand point or level stand point then by the same token everything works.

truthfully all that works is buy and hold and you let the financial engineeers wrork the indexes for you by adding and subtracting relevant companies to keep it all going aka look at the dow since the switch over of new names.

#38     Sep 10, 2020
  9. Thor

Thor

Who cares how price is discovered? I want to make money from it.
    I am already trading a price action method which is VERY profitable and can be explained in 2 sentences.

#39     Sep 10, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  10. speedo,

I will add to the blue statement....."teaches how to recognize and understand price development", and how to enter and exit trades once the current market condition or price development is understood.

#40     Sep 10, 2020