A truly amazing EA

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/a-truly-amazing-ea.325500/page-3#post-4740258

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/a-truly-amazing-ea.325500/page-3#post-4740345

#41     Oct 6, 2018
  2. Well Thanks for your time. This is all that I have to offer or give. Maybe some kind soul can take a look at this or I can move from the USA.

Meanwhile to the Global Audience : ENJOY AND BE PROSPEROUS...DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Es

P.S. To get the USA to change it's rules seems impossible. There was some talk that our great President will remove the Dodd-Frank Act in his quest to remove regulations from the USA.

#42     Oct 6, 2018
  3. guru

guru

#43     Oct 6, 2018
  4. You seem to have a lot to do on your "to-do" list :D.

Isn't it the residency that is required? Just the forming of an judicial entity may not be enough?

As far as doing business from here...Do I feel comfortable sending 5k or 25K to an offshore dealer skirting what the majority of dealers around the world have decided to do with the US and USA clients? NO

ES

#44     Oct 6, 2018
  5. guru

guru

US citizens also aren’t allowed to trade options on international equities, but I can’t imagine hedge funds being locked out of international markets. They trade everything we cannot trade, while forming a hedge fund is very easy, actually no different from IBC if you don’t accept other investors’ money. And many hedge funds are formed offshore anyway, for different purposes, but this may also give them access to international markets. Looks very doable.

#45     Oct 6, 2018
  6. I wonder how expensive all of this is to set-up? What is the paperwork and renewal requirements?

This is unfair of me to ask you this as it is on your "to-do" list and I understand if you have not got so deep into it yet.

Go Trump!

ES

#46     Oct 6, 2018
  7. qlai

qlai

Hm. Whatever do you mean? Do you mean your machine learning majic box spits out hundreds of highly over optimized strategies per day? I don't mean to be disrespectful, but how does one get the courage to put meaningful money on the line without understanding risks involved?

@ES, is this a joke or are you having a meltdown? Would hate to lose you!

#47     Oct 6, 2018
  8. What do you mean? I am fine.
    Es

#48     Oct 6, 2018
  9. qlai

qlai

Good to hear. I guess I got thrown off by the lyrics in the middle of a strategy post :)

#49     Oct 6, 2018
  10. It's good to melt down now and then.... upload_2018-10-6_16-18-25.png

[​IMG]

#50     Oct 6, 2018
    qlai likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.