A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. mpdxc

mpdxc

Good progress on the scam exposing trend. Larry Levin formerly of tradingadvantage.com has "retired". Now the site just shows a disclaimer page which pretty much admits of course the room is all sim, and a login for current subscribers. Other scams still thrive of course, such as Bond, but with more awareness these so-called educators can't get away with it for as long.

#1071     Dec 1, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    A big exception to that scam rule; Investors Business Daily [weekly now ] + his books.
    investors.com, which is a free website, if one likes barcharts??
    William O Neil, [Jack Schwager interview]made a fortune in NYSE, Nasdaq, NYSE Seat, + DataCo...... A newspaper that excells+ better than WSJ. He maybe be retired now.I never did pay much attention to his put/call ratio line below his[neWspaper] charts but some do................................................................................................:cool::cool:

#1072     Dec 1, 2018
  3. AXM

AXM

Handley was never tossed out - he invented and patented Clarinex for his company - worth $80MM per year! They gave him a huge package and he went off an graduated summa cum laude from Purdue Law School. He still stops 40 scam rooms a year and as for Titans, well he has recommend on 11 in 9 years; not much profit it that at all unless you only have a 4rd grade education.

#1073     Apr 22, 2019
  4. mpdxc

mpdxc

Oh, so why didn't he stay in his lucrative industry or even continue on in a career in law, or attain trading riches in the past decade by following along with his titans and supposedly good reviewed trading rooms. He had been reported to take vig for good reviews long before tradingschools came along where he'd counted many scam vendor sites as 'good' and the titans were just his most favored ( or something else-see below video.) Not to mention one of his current "tetons" is his wife's site which he didn't mention was his wife, with another ridiculous profit from zero graph in his "review" video. All he's doing now is having a yt presence along with emulating tradingschools efforts in finally exposing these whack-a-mole scams while still doing his usual shenanigans. Readers can see the proof in the sordid details out there, "4rd grade" (shilled) spin, indeed. ( https://futures.io/trading-reviews-vendors/28048-dr-dean-handley-4.html )

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    #1074     Apr 28, 2019
  5. AXM

AXM

Be careful about the above positing: it is none other than Alex Wasilewski, from the greatest of all scams Puretick- he openly hired CFTC convicted frauds Mark Slobodnick (https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/alex-wasilewski-article-in-futures-truth.322303/#post-4782678) and Rick Carter (also under investigation); Alex, who then formed Market Dancer and Dow Daddy, was identified in NY Times article (https://www.nytimes.com/1976/08/04/...-who-sought-psychiatric-aid-is-suspended.html) as having below average intelligence; psychoneurosis, mixed type; with recommend medication with continued psychotherapy: and later an Army psychiatrist stated Mr. Wasilewski had “chronic, undifferentiated schizophrenia”. He is the true villain of the futures industry, and as his daughter Nancy just confirmed, Alex fired her from Puretick because she objected to his unfair and vicious billing practices. Alex posts pictures of himself that are 20 years old, age progression programs make him out to look like this.

#1075     Apr 28, 2019
  6. Avery

Avery

I saw write on Puretick scams in Emmett Moore as well and how Alex W/M Slobonick were huge frauds and scams; I lost money in Puretick - asked for a refund - and Alex sent the 3 page email calling me a loser and all kinds of names and insults. Handley did stand up against Puretick and Market Dancer and now Dow Daddy - I am surprised - I thought Alex W had died.

#1076     Apr 28, 2019
  7. mpdxc

mpdxc

And I lost money and wasted time years ago with one of the touted tetons. What does the video posted exposing Handley have to do with Puretick? The video is from the Avis yt channel with the vig scheme for the tetons . I'm aware of the reviews of Puretick and MarkS would agree they could be frauds, but posted comments are about Handley who was banned from futures.io/bigmike's a long time ago and long before the video. So I leave it to readers who are undecided to either heed my and others' warnings and comments, or led astray by shilled posts.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    #1077     Apr 28, 2019
  8. Avery

Avery

what is a "touted telon"? Trying to spell Titan and could not get it right? What does the video of Handley have to do with Slobodnick or Carter who were hired by Puretick that were the scams (https://www.tradingschools.org/mark-slobodnick-of-puretick-is-a-fraud/). And I have see a copy of this email - it could time for Alex W of Puretick to pay the piper. That would be so sweet and well deserved. Alex notice - no misspellings in the CFTC content.

• CFTC.jpg
      CFTC.jpg
      File size:
      204.5 KB
      Views:
    #1078     Apr 29, 2019
  9. This should be about 3rd party scams: so lets review:
    1. Slobodnick and Carter has many SEC/NFA citations when they were hired by Puretick ( a huge scam)
    2. Alex W loved them - called then Godzilla and King Kong when they joined Puretick (likes like likes)
    3. Both Slobodnick and Carter was then caught by CFTC for fraud: $6.5 MM against S6.5 MM, Carter pending
    4. Alex W failed at Puretick, opened Market Dancer and failed at that room and then opened Dow Daddy (also failing).
    5. CFTC investigating Puretick/Market Dancer as we speak.

This is not about Dr. Dean (who is a Expert Witness for the CFTC) or other Titans such as Trade For Greatness - April is screaming profitable: I am in her room and she grossed $1250 on Friday (5 trades) and $1180 today April 29th (6 trades).
    Alex did not make that much in his entire miserable scam fraud trading.

#1079     Apr 29, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

Dear one post one lot,

Nobody believes your thinly-veiled BS. They're all scams; to include "April" or whoever with her whopping $1,200 days. Feel the power. A whole 1.2 large?

#1080     Apr 29, 2019