2021: Pictures Of Your Trading Stations

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Chris Paciello, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Hello,

I wanted to update this thread topic. Technology has changed a lot over the years and there are some pretty nice monitors and computers available.

I am looking to update my Trading setup. I’m not too knowledgeable on the latest and greatest technology for monitors or computers and hoping to get several people showing their setup so I can get some ideas.

I love seeing a nice setup. Multiple monitors, nice computer setup and even any additional technology that helps your Trading.

Let’s see those 2021 Trading Rig Setups!

Thank you!

zenlot likes this.
  2. A typical ET'r at his trading station.

tttt.JPG

rb7, Collagen, CALLumbus and 9 others like this.
  3. That was your typical ET'er 20 years ago, young and naive about the markets, after 20 years of trading we now look more like this guy:

[​IMG]

4. Nobert

Nobert

In the next, 50 ~ years, when Neuralink kicks in all force, we will remember these machines -
    stone-age-computer-2414017_960_720.jpg
    (,,funny'' how distant science movies, are still usin fingers/voice as output & eyes/ears as input for information. Ain't gonna last)

Imagine your workspace being in your head. Closing eyes in coffee shop, to adjust that algo.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  5. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

6. hilmy83

hilmy83

7. sef88

sef88

Headless linux mint box for algo trading at the corner of my working desk. Usually I just ssh into this when i pull code changes.

But still, I have to connect my monitor once a week to reset my IB gateway.

Not shifting to cloud at the moment because there's memory leak in IB gateway that can go up to 4GB a week. Unsure why but not figuring it out since it's not affecting my pnl.

HobbyTrading and d08 like this.
  8. My girlfriend snuck a pic while i was putting together my rig..

rig.JPG

comagnum likes this.
  9. How do you tell if it reboots and doesn't come back up?

10. sef88

sef88

I have daily Gmail updates. If it doesn't, I will SSH in to check. Or look at the mounted drive from the mint box on my laptop.

#10     Jan 25, 2021