2 Click Trick - Lance Ippolito - Trading Bull Put credit spread

Discussion in 'Options' started by fxcattrade, Jul 4, 2020.

who thinks it will be successful ?

1. Will be profitable

10.0%
  2. Will NOT be profitable

90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pl
    Nooooooo. Please don't sign up for an advisory service and waste your money. There are much better ways to learn to trade. Hit me up. I won't share here because of the hate and vile, but I ain't selling nothing.

#11     Jul 4, 2020
  2. donnap

donnap

So you are selling something?

#12     Jul 5, 2020
    Overnight likes this.
  3. Review on trading strategy
    https://www.tradingschools.org/lance-ippolito-of-wealth-press/[/QUOTE]
    Hi , oh my word !
    I did check the net before I purchased. I could not find anything bad. Yes and they are from wealthpress, Roger Scott, Lance and Tom Busby. I nearly purchased another product from Tom this weekend, that seemed like a good idea at the time. However, because I am new, I thought - let me pass on Tom's offer and just focus on this one product.

#13     Jul 5, 2020
  4. Hi Guru,
    Yes, I paid him for the system. However, I just wanted to demo it before I start live trading. I think it would be irresponsible to just start trading with real money if I never trader before.

I saw the tradingschool review on Mr Ippolito and I looked at a review of tradingschool itself and here is what I found on elite trader. That is how I got to this forum...

Is Tradingschools.org legit or a paid for scam site?
    Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by FortuneTeller, May 17, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    Thread Status:

Not open for further replies.
    12Next >
    1. [​IMG]
      FortuneTellerThis outfit is run by an ex-con that supposedly reviews trading schools (didn't know they had actual schools for trading but whatever). From what I have read he accepts 1/3 of the gross for giving out 5 star reviews. Doesn't sound legit to me. Almost every review he has made is a one star or less which makes me believe he can't get anyone to pay up for a good review
    So, who can we believe ?

#14     Jul 5, 2020
  5. guru

guru

I wouldn’t believe anyone who needs to sell some products instead of spending all their time making money for themselves, and improving their own methods. And really no one sells their “edge”, meaning advantages and tricks of the trade that may still work. There may be some exceptions, but then you should find at least some positive reviews, communities, videos, etc. Right now your own post looks suspicious as it talks about something no one ever heard of, except yourself...
    Well, let’s see what happens, good luck.

#15     Jul 5, 2020
  6. Not a damn thing.

#16     Jul 5, 2020
  7. guru

guru

I think he meant double-negation, since you stated "ain't selling nothing", which kinda means "selling something" :)

#17     Jul 5, 2020
  8. I ain't not selling nothing. Satisfied?

#18     Jul 5, 2020
    ffs1001 likes this.
  9. Atikon

Atikon

The guy you bought the peogram from ?

#19     Jul 5, 2020
  10. #20     Jul 6, 2020