Zzzz.. IQ level

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Holmes, Aug 3, 2006.

What do you think Zzz.... IQ level is?

1. What IQ? He has no brains!

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. 1-5

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. 5-9

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. 10-19

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. 20-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have not got a clue, seems pretty normal

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  7. He is brighter than Einstein! 250+

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    #51     Aug 4, 2006
  2. What is your obsession with men's cocks in other men's mouths? Does it excite you to type that? Do you make obscene phone calls too? Or do you just call 1-900-Fag-4YOU? Enquiring minds want to know!

#52     Aug 4, 2006
  3. I hate to say this but....

OWNED COMPLETELY!!

You have just earned your troll stripes by posting garbage and then evading questions engendered by the post in question. Congratulations.

We will now call you James Evader. Just for the record, I will ask you one more time

I will put it in bold face

What part of "PEDOPHILIC RAPE" don't you understand?

junior?

#53     Aug 4, 2006
  4. Hi jorge

I hadn't really develeped an opinion of you since I couldn't recall reading much from you. However, with this post you out yourself as another ET idiot. You're commenting on things about which you know nothing, a common marker for the ET idiot.

hapaboy will post the link which proves that zEvader made the statements in question. However, it is commonly known that he did this, and in fact another member who used to be a moderator, resinate, was also involved.

We used to post the link but we have posted it so many times that everyone knows it by now.

Anyhow, you made the list. You and James. Congratulations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Ah, I see. I just found this thread

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74160

Now I know why you're here shitting in this thread.

#54     Aug 4, 2006
  5. What a bunch of mothafuxxing idiots.

Tools one and all of ya.

Your (sic) on my list.....now you too are on my list....no you're on MY list....your dumb and you disagree with me so YOU are on my list...you can't read so now you're on my list.....my list rules....you suck so now your on my list again....FU your on my list three times.....

Idiots.

LMAO!!!
    :D

#55     Aug 4, 2006
  6. Ha! I just realized that I made this freaks ignore list. That is too freakin hilarious! I just posted that Einstein picture cause I thought it was funny! I'm afraid Holmes is living out some kind of weird God delusion or something. " If you prove yourself unworthy I shall...
    [[[[[[[[ IGNORE YOU!]]]]]]]]]

ROFLMAO!!!!

#56     Aug 4, 2006

7. Here's your sign!

#57     Aug 4, 2006
  8. yep... and here you are, following along on a post by post basis :)

#58     Aug 4, 2006
  9. This thread has brought out the worst of the people.

Where did all the God-fearing, neighbor loving folks go?

#59     Aug 4, 2006
  10. I think the thread kinda backfired on it's originator to some degree. The modus operandi of the nazicon is ridicule. The love of ridicule is the glue that holds them together. Whether it is Reagan trying to portray Carter as weak and puny, The Bushes trying to use goofy looking images of their opponents ( ie Dukakis, Kerry), or Rush Limbaugh morphing a very young ( probably self concious) teen Chelsea Clinton face into a dog face, or any other of their despicable attempts of ridicule, it is their way.

#60     Aug 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.