Zzzz.. IQ level

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Holmes, Aug 3, 2006.

What do you think Zzz.... IQ level is?

1. What IQ? He has no brains!

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. 1-5

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. 5-9

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. 10-19

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. 20-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have not got a clue, seems pretty normal

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  7. He is brighter than Einstein! 250+

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holmes

Holmes

Thanks you for confirming that you think alike to ZZz......

Am I glad for the ignore button, the most usefull feature on this site.

#31     Aug 3, 2006
  2. Holmes

Holmes

And another one to be added to the list, this really makes life more pleasant - all those who cannot think logically are coming out of the woods now. Wonderfull!

#32     Aug 3, 2006
  3. Holmes

Holmes

No, am just getting fed up with the low life and that he does not seem to adapt his (her) behaviour.

Trying to send him (her) a message what others think.

And those who voted Einstein have problems with themselves too..... (except they may not realise it)

Holmes

#33     Aug 3, 2006
  4. Holmes

Holmes

And another one who won't make the grade - hope you are more objective (and do a bit more research) when you are trying to trade buddy.

Ignore.

#34     Aug 3, 2006
  5. Holmes

Holmes

another Zzzzz... sympathiser, using the ignore button again.

#35     Aug 3, 2006
  6. Holmes

Holmes

Nahhh, (s)he has not shown )s)he has a good memory - refuses to even acknowldge that (s)he has posted certain things in the past, even when it is linked.

And thinking logically is something that I highly doubt. Perhaps an inmate somewhere with nothing better to do? Don't know but it is a pest.

Ya know, sometimes kindly admonishing ain't working and then some hard slapping around is required to get sense into someone. Most recently mainly Rearden Metal and TraderNick with the help of some others (and over time a number more) have done this several times to nill effect.

I doubt highly if there is any sense up there, perhaps been using too much of the wrong substances?

Holmes

ps: no, not on ignore list.

#36     Aug 3, 2006
  7. Holmes

Holmes

#37     Aug 3, 2006
  8. If this reply weren't so fucking bizarre, I'd think it was a joke.

You are questioning my reading comprehension??? Did you even read the post you quoted??

What part of

"Do you think it's all right that the troll suggested that a fellow ET member's children might be subjected to pedophilic attack and rape"

don't you understand, James? What in the fuck does this have to do with whether or not Z agrees with me?

Second, you initially posted in agreement with the member who said Z was being flamed because his opinions weren't kosher.

Hap posted and informed you of Z's monstrous behaviour.

You then replied and said ok, so he did bad things, that doesn't give you guys the right to do bad things in return.

So I'll ask you again - WHICH IS IT?

If you still feel Z is being flamed because he disagrees with us, why did you post this, which indicates that you understand he is being flamed for his despicable behaviour??????

Sheesh....

#38     Aug 4, 2006
  9. yeah, i know i'm gonna miss u so much that i'll cry a river of tears.

get bent

#39     Aug 4, 2006
  10. I'll attack you if you post garbage, like you just did.

You know the interesting thing? Your post in reply to me was a classic bit of Z-ism. You completely ignored the point of my questions (Z's cowardly statements about hap's kids, and your apparent about-face, at first claiming that Z was being attacked solely because he disagreed then changing your tune to "he might have crossed the line but it doesn't give you guys the right to cross the line" ). Instead, you simply RESTATED your original argument with some ad hominem thrown in.

Hmmm... now who is the expert at that?

If you start to respond to us using pictures of rabbits...

#40     Aug 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.