Zzzz.. IQ level

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Holmes, Aug 3, 2006.

What do you think Zzz.... IQ level is?

1. What IQ? He has no brains!

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. 1-5

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. 5-9

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. 10-19

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. 20-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have not got a clue, seems pretty normal

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  7. He is brighter than Einstein! 250+

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not going to argue that he didn't do those things. If he did, he can be banned again. Just because he crossed the line doesn't give you guys the right to also cross the line. You should be ashamed of the "He did it first" excuse because I'm sure your age is way past that stage.

#21     Aug 3, 2006
  2. ror, yeah what the fuck, get all upset about what an anonymous posters says in an equally anonymous internet board...that really shows how mentally healthy and stable u all are, ladybabies.

sheesh...

#22     Aug 3, 2006
  3. ???????

At first you say that it's categorically true that he is flamed because his opinions don't match up with others. Then you are provided with proof to the contrary. Then you change your story and say that yes, his views are objectively despicable and that he crossed the line, but that doesn't give us the right to cross the line.

So which one is it???

How can you say that the reason he is being flamed is that certain members don't like his opinions, and then 45 minutes later say that 'I'm not going to argue that he didn't do those [despicable] things'??? Of course you're not going to argue that - they are in the record. Why then did you make the initial post claiming that he was being flamed for personal reasons and not for the despicable content of his posts, which you are now saying you won't argue against????

Or maybe you find the suggestion that a fellow member's kids might be the subject of pedophilic rape to be not despicable, but funny...

Sheesh....

#23     Aug 3, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

He's on his FOURTH username. Three bannings thus far.

Total posts: OPTIONAL777 Registered 4/9/02-7/20/03 3005 posts
    ARogueTrader 04/15/03, 05/03/04 2386 posts
    fofumfee 07/20/03- 09/10/04 232 posts
    LoZZZER 06-14-04 to present 12970posts

#24     Aug 3, 2006
  5. wow, really??

I did not know that.

Ok James... there's your boy. Three bannings, and all because people don't agree with his opinions, right?

Yep, right.

#25     Aug 3, 2006
  6. You would be wrong bowery breath.

#26     Aug 3, 2006
  7. No matter what <b>we</b> (LoZZZer-bashers) do, the troll <b>will</b> post its 16+ messages per day. If we leave the creature alone, it goes on the offensive. It automatically goes on the prowl for fresh victims upon which to feed.

By relentlessly attacking the troll, we put the evil thing on <b>defense</b> instead, thus sparing innocent victims from its clutches. Bashing the troll over the head wherever it appears, every single time, is <b>the right thing to do.</b>

_________

A team of dedicated troll zoologists has spent the past five years observing the troll in its natural habitat. Here are their findings:

<b>Trolling 101:</b>

If you happen to play poker, understand that professional trolls utilize a very similar strategy: Tight-aggressive

<b>Tight:</b> Don't give the victim an inch! Never admit the possibility of ever having been wrong. Never say anything which can be remotely useful or helpful to anyone. Never provide the prey with a single word he may wish to hear. Give nothing!

<b>Aggressive:</b> Focus! Your goal is not conversation or debate, but the exact opposite- nihilism. Mercy is merely a handicap of the weak. You are a disease with only one goal in mind: <b>writing whatever it takes to piss off the victim.</b> Contradict yourself all the time, repeat the victim's words verbatim like a bratty child, take the high road and repeatedly request that the victim stay on topic, post in every single thread and then accuse the victim of 'stalking' when he shows up in one of them, make ridiculous statements- but do it assertively and repeatedly, but most importantly:

<b>Laugh when nothing is funny!
    Laugh at the victim constantly, use smiley faces, and pretend to completely miss every single point he tries to make. Remember, looking like a complete idiot yourself is unavoidable if you wish to troll at the professional level.</b>

Another key troll tactic is the practice of <b>winning by losing.</b> While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete idiot, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning.

Another important trolling tip I learned by observing LoZZZer's work: The lioness does not indiscriminately launch an attack on every animal she wishes to eat. She stalks her prey, determining which specific individual antelope is weak, tired and slow. The expert troll must use this very approach, as not every post is worth trolling. ZTroll specifically waits for someone to discuss a topic which is of great personal importance to the prey. With an innate sense of unyielding discipline- a product of millions of years of painstaking troll evolution, ZTroll crouches in the brush, patiently waiting for an <b>emotional, dedicated post.</b> A post where the prey feels so strongly about a certain topic, he can't restrain his emotional enthusiasm when arguing his point. Any post of this sort in chit chat is guaranteed to spark a LoZZZer trolling effort. The predator will then deftly pounce upon its prey, pretending to laugh hysterically at the victim's strong willed, passionate assertions while distorting them in straw-man fashion. Eye on the prize, the creature will then tightly lock its fangs around the prey's neck, clinging tightly to the jugular while deftly wringing the life from its prey until the victim <i><b> cracks</i></b>- i.e., becomes highly frustrated and visibly redfaced. This in turn provides the troll with its well earned nourishment, as well as the creature's only source of sexual gratification: <b> Furious anger and anguish. </b> Thus, the circle of life continues.

#27     Aug 3, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Make that two bannings: ART and Optional. Four names though.....

#28     Aug 3, 2006
  9. You're having a little read disability here, aren't you?

I'll repeat my setences here in a clearer manner and see if you can understand it this time:

Z is being flamed because he disagrees with you.

If Z did anything not in line with the rules of this board, he can be banned again.

I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of 4 year olds.

Sheesh!

#29     Aug 3, 2006
  10. Fuck off ZZZparasite. You haven't posted under this username in almost 2 years....keep it that way.

You are a lonely loser. Get off the internet and get a life.

#30     Aug 3, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.