Zzzz.. IQ level

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Holmes, Aug 3, 2006.

What do you think Zzz.... IQ level is?

1. What IQ? He has no brains!

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. 1-5

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. 5-9

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. 10-19

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. 20-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have not got a clue, seems pretty normal

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  7. He is brighter than Einstein! 250+

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That is absolutely, categorically untrue.

#11     Aug 3, 2006
  2. My theory is that he pays to be here.

#12     Aug 3, 2006
  3. You need to go no further than the questions in this poll to see that it is absolutely, categorically true.

#13     Aug 3, 2006
  4. This poll has nothing to do with Z's lies on these threads.

He is a despicable liar and towering hypocrite, one of the worst I have ever seen. That is why he is almost universally despised here.

You've been around for about a year, I see. This has been going on with Z for 4 years or maybe more. He was banned under his old username. Perhaps you should ask yourself why your friend was banned.

Have you ever been banned? If a member gets banned, you are saying that it might have been a bad decision on the part of the mods? Victims rights, maybe?

That would fit with someone of Z's ilk. Is that what you are?

#14     Aug 3, 2006
  5. Are you going to turn around and attack me now because I don't agree with you? [Perhaps you should ask yourself why your friend was banned.] Sounds like a warning shot. If I don't relent you're going to attack for real?

#15     Aug 3, 2006
  6. You have no idea what you're talking about JB.

You accuse me of "barging" into the global warming thread, and here you are making statements that you are not qualified to make.

You do not have the experience with Zzzz that many of us do. Right or Left, he's a nutball. Apparently because he shares your hatred of Bush you feel some sort of kinship with him, enough to defend him.

Segue to pictures of evil Bush....

#16     Aug 3, 2006
  7. First, I don't know whether the person you refered to who was banned was in fact Z or someone else.

Second, assuming that Z was banned before, it certainly would have been some kind of abuse. Yet, according to your post, his worst offense seems to be lying. I'd say that's par for this forum and no reason for banning.

So tell me why Z was banned.

#17     Aug 3, 2006
  8. No, you're wrong. I'm not defending Z. I'm objecting to the negative, divisive tones of discussion on this board symbolized by this poll. You guys attack anyone who disagrees with you. You can call Z a liar or a hypocrit all you want, and I don't know him enough to defend him. But to put out this poll to ridicule him has crossed the line. Just because someone is outside the norm doesn't give you the right to do this.

#18     Aug 3, 2006
  9. Would you say telling someone who disagrees with him that he hopes a pedophile murders that person's kids would be an example of "crossing the line"?

Would you say suggesting to a moderator that the moderator send that person a PM suggesting the same thing to be an example of "crossing the line"?

Would you say using racist and homophobic terms like "fag" and "gook" are examples of "crossing the line"?

He's done all that, and more. The ridicule and scorn he has accumulated are based on years of him attacking others. Myself, Nik, RM, and all the others who point out his hypocrisies and psychotic episodes do so because he initiated the process and continues to assail others.

I've offered him a truce several times, via PM and in public, and he has never agreed. Why? Simple....trolls don't want peace.

#19     Aug 3, 2006
  10. While I find Z to often be childish, inane, and agitating I also find that he is quite capable of constructing a logical argument. One of the better on this board as a matter of fact. He is clearly a right brainer and lives in a gray world. His detractors, on the other hand, are left brainers. Everything is black and white to them. While probably being more like me in alot of ways, they are usually only repeating arguments that have been screwed into their heads by the nazicons. Regurgitating the droppings of the Great Limbaughzini if you will. While I "accidentally" agree with the nazi's every once in awhile, I like to think it is because of my keen senses and intellectual capacity and not because I have jacked off over Sean Hannity & Rush Limbaugh so long I automatically adopt the party line. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day! :)

#20     Aug 3, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.