Zzzz.. IQ level

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Holmes, Aug 3, 2006.

What do you think Zzz.... IQ level is?

1. What IQ? He has no brains!

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. 1-5

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. 5-9

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. 10-19

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. 20-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have not got a clue, seems pretty normal

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  7. He is brighter than Einstein! 250+

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holmes

Holmes

OK guys, we all know the troll Zzzz.... and how impossible it seems to get some sense into the person.

What do you reckon Zzzz... IQ level is?

By the way: Phantom of the Pits remarked that trading is all about behaviour modification and with the , what 12000+ posts?, of Zzzz.... I am not seeing any behaviour modification for the better.

Suggested that (s)he studied Dale Carnegie's classic "How to win friends and influence people" but somehow I do not think (s)he is going to take that advice on board.

So please vote what you think Zzzz....'s IQ is

Thanks

Holmes

2. Holmes

Holmes

you can vote "I have not got a clue" if none of your choices fit in any of the other categories.... (cannot edit the poll, :( )

3. Holmes

Holmes

Come on need some more voters, don't be shy.

Only a few votes is not much of statistical value (although the lack of voters says already that people get turned off by just seeing the Zzzz..... handle :) )

4. i know zizzo pretty well and he sure is a pain the buttz most times but he aint a cretin and has good instincts for tradin'...he makes a lot of good calls in the chat and has all the traits of a decent trader imo....he may be a troll and evasive to the max but he aint such a bad guy if u get to know him.

5. And the purpose of this ad hominem attack would be?

Description of Ad Hominem
    Translated from Latin to English, "Ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against the person."

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

Person A makes claim X.
    Person B makes an attack on person A.
    Therefore A's claim is false.
    The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

Regardless of whether you agree with ZZZzzz's position on anything, this is (just one) of the lows on ET.

6. Holmes

Holmes

Reputedly when Einstein was asked if the Universe was infinite or not his reply was: "I do not know about the Universe but I do know human stupidity is, it never ceases to amaze me".

And to the previous poster: I was just interested to see if there was someone who thinks that Zzz.... has all his marbles together because sure as anything I am not getting that impression from his postings on this website.

It is good to see that there is still some hope ( or are those coming out in favour of him (her) walking with eyeblinkers on and do they belong in the same category? Hmm something to think about. As the Philippinos say: "Show me your friends and I know who you are" )

Holmes

7. Zzz is a standup guy.

8. [​IMG]

9. Agreed. I wonder why the moderators don't stop this nonsense. The guy is constantly attacked and flamed just because his opinion isn't 'kosher' with some.

Cariocas

10. jem

jem

for zzz to keep track of all his arguments he must think systematicall; consequently he has greater than a 120 IQ. he also writes and argues well. He is a bright guy.

But that does not mean he has all his marbles. if he is not getting paid to be here, then he definitely has a very serious cae of OCD or someother yet to be quantified delusional troll afliction.

#10     Aug 3, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.